HTPC for my dad

Streamline

awesome setup, got me considering something as well.

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

I like this kind of setup, great job ;)

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Beatiful... The LEDS look amazing, colors on the tv look stunning, the wood looks great and the pc just goes right in with that black thing... Your dad must be awesome.

Put some pants on! Lol

He is playing smart and trying to flash us, get your damn pants on man! 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

awsome build. and i have the same wireless keyboard

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Lovely jubbly.

Nice cave you got there.

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Beatiful... The LEDS look amazing, colors on the tv look stunning, the wood looks great and the pc just goes right in with that black thing... Your dad must be awesome.

Don't be fooled. First of all, the camera affected the colours, and second I bumped up the saturation and clarity in Photoshop too. 

The colours do look good in real life too though, but by far not as saturated and crisp as in my photos :)

Nice build! I like the lights around the TV! :)

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

That tv, htpc, av receiver box (?) all look super super clean. And i actually like the lighting.

Intel i7-4770k (4.5GHz) | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | EVGA GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB 7200rpm

Corsair H100i (GT ap-15's) 8GB Vengeance PRO 1600mhz | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 800D

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4421769171

Great setup ! Clean and very beautiful !

“Strength does not come from winning. your struggles develop your strengths. 

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength” 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 400R , CPU : Intel Core i7-3770K , Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance , Cpu Cooler : CoolerMaster Seidon 120M , RAM : Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB , Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB , Monitor : Dell UltraSharp U2312HM , GPU : ASUS GTX 670 DIRECT CU II

How is the keyboard? I need a new wireless keyboard mouse combo for my HTPC. The one I had bought for it originally had to be like 2 feet away from the Bluetooth receiver to work.

How is the keyboard? I need a new wireless keyboard mouse combo for my HTPC. The one I had bought for it originally had to be like 2 feet away from the Bluetooth receiver to work.

It's ok. As long as there are no obstacles between the  receiver and the keyboard you can go as far as 5 meters I think. I have it hanging behind the TV and the signal easily reaches to our couch. 

That TV is so beautiful

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715