Mad Max (& The Ripper DLC) or TES: Online

Baionoido

Both of them are games im interested i but i think i read somewhere that you have to pay every month to play TES was gone a while ago, please correct me if im wrong.

I want to hear you guys opinions, what will give more hours, better story, better combat etc. 

Ive already decided on Witcher 3 + DLC and im choosing between these two now.

Edit: I removed another game from my cart and got another 8 Euro to spend, if you have any recommendations on DLC or just another game (I can remove TES or Mad Max if the game is good enough, so around 20 Euro to spend on a game)

I am buying from G2A so, look there if you want to recommend a game.

First off:

Mad Max was awful, please don't get it  :D

Second: 

The Elder Scrolls Online wasn't that great either, please don't get it  :D

What exactly is the question though? Are you getting one of these with a GPU or something?

If I had to choose id stick with TES I guess, you would get far more gameplay out of it

They both aren't that great of games though 

Id choose Fallout 4 :P 

In my opinion, mad max is the better game between the two. You don't have to pay every month to plas TES:online. BEWARE though that playing and finishing mad max will get you in a depression almost as bad as the ending of ME3

(and both games arent that great anyways)

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

First off:

Mad Max was awful, please don't buy it

Second: 

The Elder Scrolls Online wasn't that great either

What exactly is the question? You want us to help you choose? 

Yes, ''I want to hear you guys opinions, what will give more hours, better story, better combat etc.'' 

I want to help to choose between these two or just another game recommendation.

Also i dont see how Mad Max was awful, im looking at a review right now.

Edited by Baionoido

Both of them are games im interested i but i think i read somewhere that you have to pay every month to play TES was gone a while ago, please correct me if im wrong.

I want to hear you guys opinions, what will give more hours, better story, better combat etc. 

Edit: I removed another game from my cart and got another 8 Euro to spend, if you have any recommendations on DLC or just another game (I can remove TES or Mad Max if the game is good enough, so around 20 Euro to spend on a game)

1. TES no longer requires monthly subscription.

2. TES has A LOT more content and you can easily play for months.

3. I think Mad Max is the better out of the two, but with less content.

4. Mad Max is really cheap on sites like G2A. It's less than 15 dollars.

Dlgamer has ESO on sale for $17. It is an official online retailer for the game too. http://www.dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/171736/deactivation-of-fraudulently-obtained-esotu-game-keys

Global

2game
Allbrary
AtGames (Direct2Drive)
DLGamer
Gamebillet
GameFan Shop
Gamesplanet
Gamesrepublic
Gamesrocket
Get Games Direct
Green Man Gaming
Humble Store
Metaboli
Microsoft
Nuuvem
Paddle
SaveMi
Sila Games
Smilegate
Sony
Steam
The Licensing Agency
Tradebyte
Tranquiltechnology
Ubisoft Uplay
WinGameStore
Xanatan
Also Digital BV
Exertis Ztorm
Game Retail Stores ( Game Digital Limited )
Gamersgate
Nexway
Soft Distribution Gmbh

North America
Amazon
Best Buy
Busca Corp
Buy Egames
GameStop
Imperial Games

Africa
BT Games

Europe
1 Tonne de jeux
1c Digital / Muve/softclub.ru
ALSO Shops
Alternate
Alza
Au fond à gauche
Boonty
Boulanger
CDiscount FR
CDON
Cenega Digital – Muve
Central Point NL
Codora
Computersalg
Darty
Digital Virgo
Dream Game
Elkjøp AS (Dixons)
Entertainment Trading
epay
Fnac
Foniks
Game Sultan
GAME.co
Gamedigi
Games Republic
Games Rocket
Gamesload
Gry-online
IGE Group
Intexmedia ES
Jeuxvideo.com
Jimms
JRC
Keto Media GmbH DE
Kioskea
Komplett
konsoleigry
Micromania
More Than Games
Multiplayer IT
Muve
Notebooksbilliger
Orange
PC Garage
Playcycle
PlayGames
PS
Rue du commerce
SFR
ShopTo
Smadis
Softonic
Softwareload
Spaceworld
Starzik
Tech Data
Tones
Toomai
TTNet
UnlimitedGameStore
ZokkusMacGames_FR

Hong Kong
520 Game Limited
Alta Multimedia Limited
BE Advance Computer Systems Co.
Black Hand Fu
CC Game Company Limited
Chinesegamer International Corporation
Gallop Computer Technology Limited
GameNeed (HK) Limited
MSI (Micro-Star International)
Msystem.com.hk Limited
Sino Legend International Company
Six PC Company
Success Comic Book & Network Game Gallery
Tung's Computer Technology Co.
West City Computer Multimedia Ltd.

Oceania
Savemi
Didgio Pty Ltd

Russia
1c Publishing / 1c – Soft-Club

South America
B2C Express
GatoSabido
Incomp
Nuuvem
Paodeazucar
Playspot
Saraiva
Starmedia

Southeast Asia/Japan
Friendster.com
GamePia
H2 Interactive
StraStar
Tact Interactive Pte Ltd
Beijing CE-Asia Co Ltd
One Station Technology Co ( Gamesource )
Transcrane Enterprise Co Ltd ( T/A Kanezo )
SquareEnix e-store

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Mad max is fun but has a very sad ending

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

First off:

Mad Max was awful, please don't get it  :D

Second: 

The Elder Scrolls Online wasn't that great either, please don't get it  :D

What exactly is the question though? Are you getting one of these with a GPU or something?

If I had to choose id stick with TES I guess, you would get far more gameplay out of it

They both aren't that great of games though 

Id choose Fallout 4 :P

I did think of Fallout 4, was originally going to get that but everyone said it was like NV and FO3 which i did not finish because i found them really boring.

Im buying from G2A.

Don't. You will risk getting banned. Trust me. I already got banned from ESO for buying it from G2A. Some people will buy keys, do a charge back, sell them on G2A, and you end up losing in the end. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/36womu/deactivation_of_fraudulently_obtained_esotu_game/

Hey people just a heads up, I bought a key for about $18 on G2A and I just got an email that my key was compromised. Gonna get in touch with G2A, maybe the G2A shield is worth something.

Update: I got a response from g2a live chat. I was told to follow the following instrutions:
enter your G2A account Dashboard
choose the Resolution Tab
click the "Report a problem" button
fill in and submit the form there
Hope this helps

I bought 2 keys, one for me and one for my brother, and only my brother's got flagged as fraudulent. I'm trying to report the problem but G2A is being stupid and can't find my purchase when it's clearly in the "bought" tab :(

Ok so I'm one of the dummies who bought from G2A and now has received an email from ESO about account being banned. I bought the game when it was $30 so figured it's cheap but not crazy cheap to the point it would be stolen or bad. Guess I was wrong.

Anyone else trying to contact G2A about getting a refund and hitting a wall already? I contacted them about it which they quickly replied back. They told me to send in a ticket to the seller and let them dispute it first. I'm trying to do that but when I'm filling out the form, I can't enter anything in for Product Name which doesn't let me submit the ticket. Anyone know what's going on?

Just don't risk it. 

Don't. You will risk getting banned. Trust me. I already got banned from ESO for buying it from G2A. Some people will buy keys, do a charge back, sell them on G2A, and you end up losing in the end. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/36womu/deactivation_of_fraudulently_obtained_esotu_game/

Just don't risk it. 

Ok, thanks for the heads up. That probably makes it, ill get Mad Max or just another game.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. That probably makes it, ill get Mad Max or just another game.

ESO seems to be cheaper on DLgamer than it is on G2A. A lot of the recent patches have made ESO super fun to play. They are releasing new DLC every 3 months to add tons of content to the game too, so that is always something to look forward to. 

My only complaint so far is how long the crafting system takes to master. I am at the point where it literally takes 24 days to research each piece of armor. Aside from that, the PVP is fun, and the PVE isn't entirely boring if you find a friend to do it with.

I personally like ESO but its not like skyrim though if thats what your thinking. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Mad Max is okay, quite enjoy it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Mad Max is okay, quite enjoy it

It seems like you havent finished it... enjoy it while you can... i quite enjoyed mass effect three before the end too... :(

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

It seems like you havent finished it... enjoy it while you can... i quite enjoyed mass effect three before the end too... :(

No barely started :D fallout 4 got in the way

ME 3 ending is shit, but ive still played ME 1 to 3, 3 different times :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No barely started :D fallout 4 got in the way

ME 3 ending is shit, but ive still played ME 1 to 3, 3 different times :P

the ending of mad max is not AS shittty as mass effect three's though, its more of a sentimental train in the face if you know what i mean. Anyways overall you should be pleasantly surprised by mad max. have a good time! :D

the ending of mad max is not AS shittty as mass effect three's though, its more of a sentimental train in the face if you know what i mean. Anyways overall you should be pleasantly surprised by mad max. have a good time! :D

Oh thats good to hear, ill get round to it at some point haha

I had mad fun with Mad Max. I think it's great. It has a lot of "fuck yeah" moments, but it's not for everyone. Don't expect it to be game of the year material, but if you know what you're getting, then I say go for it. I've only played TESO in open beta but it was fucking horrible. I don't know what's going on with it now.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."