sound card or usb headphones

Julius159
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Hello I have been thinking whats is better usb headphones or buy sound card and 3.5mm jack headphones. for headphones I were thinking about Kingston HyperX Cloud II or this sound card some 3.5mm headphones .

Well the USB soundcard that is included with the HyperX CLoud II are known to not show the potential of the headphones.

But i have a few questions

1. What motherboard do you have (nvm i see your sig)

2. What soundcard are you considering because this "or this sound card some 3.5mm headphones." made 0 sense to me.

EDIT: The onboard audio on that motherboard is fine for a pair of HyperX Cloud and its better than the USB soundcard on the HyperX Cloud II.

Hello I have been thinking whats is better usb headphones or buy sound card and 3.5mm jack headphones. for headphones I were thinking about Kingston HyperX Cloud II or this sound card some 3.5mm headphones .

Well the USB soundcard that is included with the HyperX CLoud II are known to not show the potential of the headphones.

But i have a few questions

1. What motherboard do you have (nvm i see your sig)

2. What soundcard are you considering because this "or this sound card some 3.5mm headphones." made 0 sense to me.

EDIT: The onboard audio on that motherboard is fine for a pair of HyperX Cloud and its better than the USB soundcard on the HyperX Cloud II.

learn human language, because I can see you are from space

Learn some common manners mate. He just trying to help. 

The hyper x cloud comes with USB built in sound card and the part with sound cards 3.5mm headphones because be more specific please. 

Magical Pineapples

I want to ask which of these variant is best sound for gaming bf4 cs go etc.