BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

JakeFx

I will be playing arma 2 for about 10 minutes and it will make a loud buzzing noise and freeze then come up with this blue screen? WHAT DO I DO?!?it says about physical memory dump?? If there is any way of uploading a photo please say so I can show you

Arma 2 being very CPU intensive my thought is the CPU may be over heating but a Blue Screen of Death is hard to troubleshoot without more information

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

Take a picture of it, upload it here: http://tinypic.com/ then use the "picture" button to link it so we can take a look. It would also be useful for you to give us some more information on CPU and GPU utilisation (keep flicking between task manager and Arma 2), in addition to some temperature information from a program such as Speedfan, CPU-Z or GPU-Z.

Arma 2 being very CPU intensive my thought is the CPU may be over heating but a Blue Screen of Death is hard to troubleshoot without more information

To verify this, try running a stress test on the free ASUS ROG utility Realbench.

I have purchased a corsair h100i gtx but sadly it doesn't fit and I have uploaded the picture in the link you put