My PC seems to randomly shut down......

Ekaterian

To start off here are my specs, i7 4790k, kraken x61, dual gtx 970s and hx1000i power supply. My PC shuts down fully suddenly, with no overheating or errors, just a sudden black screen. Please help.

Check all PSU connections

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

windows event viewer

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

First thing you should check is the power supply and if all your connections are well connected and that you dont have a faulty power supply

ok great

now you can take the important part of those errors (for example "maximum file size for ...") and put it into google

then go down the results one by one looking at all the people who have the exact same problem, and how they fixed it

it might take a while but you're guaranteed to find someone who has the same issue as you and has found a solution, then you can use their solution to fix the same problem on your PC

but

based on the amount of errors you have in windows event viewer you may just want to save the hassle and do a full clean install instead

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ok great

now you can take the important part of those errors (for example "maximum file size for ...") and put it into google

then go down the results one by one looking at all the people who have the exact same problem, and how they fixed it

it might take a while but you're guaranteed to find someone who has the same issue as you and has found a solution, then you can use their solution to fix the same problem on your PC

but

based on the amount of errors you have in windows event viewer you may just want to save the hassle and do a full clean install instead

I'd do a clean install, but this is my main pc and has quite a lot of files sharing space on my boot drive. Do you think I can overwrite the partition separately?

I'd do a clean install, but this is my main pc and has quite a lot of files sharing space on my boot drive. Do you think I can overwrite the partition separately?

i would move all those files to a secondary or external drive, then do a clean install

Spoiler

i would move all those files to a secondary or external drive, then do a clean install

Alright, thanks a bunch for the help!

Alright, thanks a bunch for the help!

you're welcome :)

Spoiler