Apple plans to protect police from online humilation.

Lightning

Hate to break it to you, the US pretty much already is a police state.

(and also think they are the world police)

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

The amount of things that have happened in the US this year that just scream big brother are just unbelievable.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Just because it's patented doesn't mean it will ever actually be implemented.

But hey, i'll jump on the hate bandwagon too.

Or just buy an Android device, or blackberry, or cheap knock off Chinese made phone as none of these have such patents anyway....

Or a Nokia, lol windows phone, lol - still no patent though xD

nice, i was going to post this. i think the implications could be very scary for things like protests/rallies.

if implemented properly this trend could cause other phone manufacturers to follow suit (potentially from government pressures?). 

I recnetly switched from android to iphone because my htc one x was stolen. Now, I am not a fanboy of either and I just want to use my phone to call people and develop apps. But this is getting more and more sci fi "jam their communication" stuff... And also notice how this shit is being pioneerred in 'Murica and then distributed across the world because the american political system is so fcked up with only 2 parties.

The article is not referencing any sources to back up it's claims

Tin foil hat stuff without that

A startling amount of tin foil hat prophecies are now completely 100% true

=\

The article is not referencing any sources to back up it's claims

Tin foil hat stuff without that

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Lets hope nobody but apple accepts this, no wonder the iPhone 4s/iPad2 ban was vetoed...

Looks like bullshit to me.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png