980 Ti, which one here suffer least coil whine?

After getting f*cked by Asus four times in a row, I've decided I had enough. I'm going to refund my current Asus 980 Ti Strix and get a different 980 Ti.

To show how bad it is:

I live in Spain, so the available options at the price range I can afford is likely different.

Thing is, my build is incredibly silent, at idle, all there is a two Noctua NF-A15 spinning at low RPM. As of now, when I run games, all I hear is the Asus Strix 980 Ti coil whining like a mo**erfu**er. I bought the damn thing for silence (fan off feature thing) not for electrical farts (Sorry, really pissed right now)

ANYWAYS, so, which of these do you think is likely to have least coil whine? And also low load noise would be nice (But I guess I can mess with the fan curve so that's fine)

Top (least expensive) to down (most expensive)

Gigabyte GV-N98TG1 (G1 Gaming) - 742 EUR

Gainward Phoenix GS - 746.31 EUR

MSI Gaming 6G - 751.91 EUR

PNY KF980IGTX6GEPB (XLR8 OC) - 764.14 EUR

Inno3D iChill X4 Ultra - 768.94 EUR

Palit NE5X98Th15JBJ (Super Jetstream) - 779.99 EUR

GALAX HOF - 815.22 EUR

Asus Strix - 831.78 EUR (Yea obviously not)

Zotac AMP! Extreme - 878.97 EUR

EVGA 06G-P4-4996-KR (ACX 2.0 FTW) - 895.34 EUR

Not sure if I'm allowed to include price, I'll remove if that's against ToS

You can include price without any issue. What about the Palit Super Jetstream?

Unfortunately coil-whine isn't really a guaranteed thing, indeed your psu under-load could actually be the culprit.

In general, I would get the cheapest non-gainword non-gigabyte model whatever that happens to be. 

Finally have you set some frame limit caps and see if that helps a bit?

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

My cousin has a gigabyte 980ti and It only whines very slightly when OC'd and pushed to the limit (Iv'e head it in person, would recomend)

Galax Tends to have less, And the Zotac Amp Extreeme Can have it from time to time. Another thing you should note that if it was in a case you may not be able to hear it and should be fine.

Eh, it's so loud I doubt putting it in a case would help. Even if it is a Define R5. It's way too loud.

Breaking news asus makes shit gpus

Yes... never again...

You can include price without any issue. What about the Palit Super Jetstream?

Unfortunately coil-whine isn't really a guaranteed thing, indeed your psu under-load could actually be the culprit.

In general, I would get the cheapest non-gainword non-gigabyte model whatever that happens to be. 

Finally have you set some frame limit caps and see if that helps a bit?

Added the Palit. Missed it somehow.

I know it's not guaranteed, but knowing there's a low chance is better than randomly buying one and hoping for the best.

I do have a RM850, could that possibly be a causation of the coil whine? Refunding and getting a EVGA G2 would cost me an extra 48.31 euro though... uugh

And no, any amount of usage causes coil whine. I can load a long microsoft word document, scroll through the page quickly, and that'll cause a teeny bit of whine. It's laughable.

isn't there a Lightning version. if there is pick it up you'll never regret

The price...

Thanks for all the response guys! Keep them coming! Seeing lots of contradiction though, doing research myself. Have yet to pinpoint one I can buy with confidence =/

I can confirm both the gigabyte windforce and G1 wine :(

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) |