Star Wars Battlefront vs Fallout 4

RaptorCock

Fallout 4 by far, and Fallout 4 wasn't very good. It was more than OK though.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You can't really compare them.

I just knew at least someone was going to say this........

Depends on personal preference

Cpu: Intel Core i5 4460 // Gpu: Asus Strix Gtx 970 OC // Psu: Cooler Master v850W // RAM: 4x4gb HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 MHz // MoBo: MSI b85 g41 // case: s340 White

Fallout 4 by far, and Fallout 4 wasn't very good. It was more than OK though.

I haven't played the other fallout games would you recommend me instead of buying Fallout 4 I should buy one of the older Fallout games like new vegas?

I was massive fans of BF 1 & 2, but the new one isn't anything like them really. Not a fan, as much as I want to be.

PC: CPU: i7-5820k  GPU: GTX 1080 ROG Strix OC 8GB  RAM: 32GB DDR4   SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB  Board: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Case: Corsair 760T

Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" (i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM)

Can't really compare.  I'd honestly prefer Battlefront, as I don't think Fallout 4 is a very good sequel.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Buy Battlefront, since it has multiplayer. And get the Jack Sparrow edition of Fallout 4.

It's a win-win.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I haven't played the other fallout games would you recommend me instead of buying Fallout 4 I should buy one of the older Fallout games like new vegas?

Fallout 4 is the best in the series imo. Get that. Especially get fallout 4 over battlefront. I have both and I like fallout 3 better.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Fallout 4 is the best in the series imo. Get that. Especially get fallout 4 over battlefront. I have both and I like fallout 3 better.

New Vegas is the best in the series :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm with you there mate. I like FO4, but it can't beat Vegas as far as i'm concerned. Feels less RPG sandbox, and more dumbed down, run n' gun style.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Because comparing irrelevant (to one another) games makes total sense...

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Nah, unlike series like Mass Effect or Dragon Age, decisions made in Fallout games only matter in that game/don't carry over. Unless you want more history on the universe you can start on FA4. Plus wait for 3 and NV to go back done to $3 like last month

Loved BF 1 & 2 and spent 100s on hours playing (and I didn't even have online at the time #foreveralone). Played the beta and liked what I saw but EA is asking a lot for a game that has no story mode, missing characters, and no land to space battles. Besides the graphics, I say it's an overall downgrade.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I liked 3 better than new Vegas. I just couldn't stand how the strip was downgraded. You have a million loading screens right next to each other. And besides Vegas, the map was pretty dull. I'm an adventurer. I love the ruins of Washington. And the broken highways on the edge of the map.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

You can't really compare them.

Agreed 

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

For content, Fallout... For the experience and immersiveness battlefront. Though to be fair, even though I love the game, it isnot worth 60 dollars...

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

EA can stick SWBF where the Sun dont shine. Greedy F*@%$ .

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Because it's true. 

They are completely different games, this poll is stupid. 

Well thats why i made a poll theyre both different and i want one

One is a single player game, one is multi player. Doesn't make sense to compare them. I am loving Fallout 4, and I am also having lots of fun with Battlefront.. 

Do you want a multi player game? Get Battlefront. 

Want single player? Fallout. 

I used to be quite active here.