Will I be fine buying games of G2A?

Zyre

I don't have a lot of money, so seeing the cheap prices on G2A is very attractive.

However I've read and hear that publishers have revoked keys and getting invalid keys.

What are the chances of this happening? Should I stick to the highest rated sellers just to be save?

Would love to know a bit more about G2A before I suddenly buy something. I would be really bumped if I started missing games from my library.

use G2A shield or buy off of GoG

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

The chances of keys being revoked are pretty slim, but if you want to be extra safe use g2a shield and pay with paypal

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I've used it a few times and worked perfectly every time. Make sure you spend that extra buck for shield and buy from sellers with 4,5 stars or more and a big number of sales. you'll always be good and safe then.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

You'll be fine as long as you buy from high rated sellers, but be careful not to get a CIS only key (those that require a RU VPN). I haven't seen anyone with a removed game from their library.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

You will be fine, just don't by from sketchy sellers, read a lot of the reviews (both the good and bad) for the seller you are going to buy from and you should be fine. If you want a guarantee then get G2A Shield when you make your purchase, just remember to revoke it before the second billing.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I don't have a lot of money, so seeing the cheap prices on G2A is very attractive.

However I've read and hear that publishers have revoked keys and getting invalid keys.

What are the chances of this happening? Should I stick to the highest rated sellers just to be save?

Would love to know a bit more about G2A before I suddenly buy something. I would be really bumped if I started missing games from my library.

Yes but no

Yes because I have nead a problem

No because I spent too much money there in the past 3 months xD

it is addicting lol

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: