AC Syndicate recommended GPU

OSBK

Ubisoft said that "Assasin's Creed syndicate" recommended GPU is GTX760 so a GTX770 would be better. but they mentioned that a 3GB GPU's Vram is needed for playing it at 1080p.

the GTX770 i have is 2GB so would it be there a problem when playing it at 1080p, and have anyone test the game, if so is there any info i can know.

Ubisoft said that "Assasin's Creed syndicate" recommended GPU is GTX760 so a GTX770 would be better. but they mentioned that a 3GB GPU's Vram is needed for playing it at 1080p.

the GTX770 i have is 2GB so would it be there a problem when playing it at 1080p, and have anyone test the game, if so is there any info i can know.

I think you'll prob be fine and I'd still give it a go, even still, the game would still look great at a 'High' level of detail as opposed to 'Very High'

AC:Unity was a bitch as it had higher CPU usage due to NPC's  (so expect better this time without all them NPC's), see what people have run it like on a GTX760/770 as well on youtube (who show settings used)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I think you would be fine if settings were on medium-high

This guy gets about 20 FPS with ultra

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

To be fair, he shouldn't be using TXAA on such a card.

FXAA is shit, we all know it, but on Unity, it was one of the BEST examples of FXAA I've ever seen (in comparison to the Vaseline screen other games FXAA has with blurred images)

Unity had decent implementations of FXAA, and I expect Syndicate to be the same.

I'm sure he'd have a almost constant 30fps without TXAA, and if not, lower Ultra to High/V-High+Fxaa and should be most playable.

^For the OP mainly, not you cesrai.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

not bad. in my case i have a 4770K and 8GB 2400mhz would that give me better results thant him ?

Unity isn't an example for Syndicate... Unity is and will always run like horse shit. Syndicate from what i've seen in videos actually doesn't run anything like Unity.

not bad. in my case i have a 4770K and 8GB 2400mhz would that give me better results thant him ?

From what i've seen Syndicate appears to be a lot more optimized. Your 770 should play on medium to high settings with good FPS.

Unity isn't an example for Syndicate... Unity is and will always run like horse shit. Syndicate from what i've seen in videos actually doesn't run anything like Unity.

Well the examples given were in essence of "Unity runs this well on the OP's GPU, and is underperforming on all systems (in regards to CPU Usage affecting GPU usage), so Syndicate would be better"

Not to be compared, but to expect better performance.

Thats the reason why they use Unity as a benchmark, cause it is shitty and if u can play a shitty game then you can play an optimized game

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

Using 2xMSAA - Hence the SHIT performance.

If he used FXAA, he'd be near 50-60fps a lot (IMO, can't judge yet, don't have it) But did experience the same with Unity which DID run well for me,haters :)

I was at 45-55fps in Unity with 2xMSAA, and a 60-70fps on FXAA.

An LTT user shares his Syndicate+GTX970 experience.
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/487796-assassins-creed-syndicate-pc-port/

That's why I used unity it's a worse case scenario and with the latest patches it isn't that bad.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

In unity I think you would be very similar but not sure, on the other hand I'm certain you would be fine in Syndicate.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

That's why I used unity it's a worse case scenario and with the latest patches it isn't that bad.

Yeah with the latest patches it actually runs quite well. My system pulls a nice smooth 60 fps and that's at Ultra settings. Only see dips into low 50s with lots of crowds.

Still has some midair teleporting issues but meh, it's still an entertaining game.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Unity and BlackFlag are quite unstable, even with a good rig and especially when you activate Physx. the AC syndicate will arrive soon, my rig can run it easly but for my brother's pc it will be a bit hard. i didn't test it yet so i don't know if there is bugs but i hope that it's well optimzed. thanks for helping guys.