Fallout 3 or DOD:S

xTrixieHD

Fallout 3 or day of defeat source, if none, can you link me to a list of $9 usd games on steam. i've got 10 bucks to burn so i thought why not get a game.

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

fallout 3 if you haven't played it before.

All around really good game. Not as good as 4, but still a very good game.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

why not unless i get all the dlc?

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

fallout 3...preferably new vegas it gets along better with modern OSes (I enjoyed fo3 more though)

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

DoD is legendary game, so buy it. FO can be borrowed from esoteric online community, if you catch my drift.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

fallout 3 if you haven't played it before.

All around really good game. Not as good as 4, but still a very good game.

disagree there are alot of things I like about fallout 4 but fallout 3 is much closer to the franchise (and I prefer new vegas over 3)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

The DLC just adds so much. Increases the level cap IIRC, and (without spoiling anything) one of the DLCs is essential if you plan on playing the game after the main story ends. This is among other stuff that, of course.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

disagree there are alot of things I like about fallout 4 but fallout 3 is much closer to the franchise (and I prefer new vegas over 3)

Nah, FA4 fixed/improved most of the problems with FA3.

FA3 without the DLC has restrictions (lvl 20 cap, game finished after main campaign is completed, etc.) Plus, I personally like the DLC more than the release ver in terms of story and background (DLC also expands world a bit)

I would wait until another sale tho, right before FA4 the Fallout Series was +75% off. GOTY FA3 was on $10 and non-dlc was $3. Prob will be on sale again soon.

DOD was my first real jump into PC gaming (besides StarCraft when I was a wee-lad) and will always be a fav for me. But, not many people still play it and that goes on sale more often anyway.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)