giving up on HTC phones

qwertywarrior

use ur front facing camera in front of a mirror

EDIT

i normally use the far left of the screen when typing one handed which i like to do

I tried that it was so awkward to do and the picture was so unclear, also I can use the far left part of the screen easily I just stretch a little and it doesn't both me but I held an s4 and I didn't need to stretch at all 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

I tried that it was so awkward to do and the picture was so unclear, also I can use the far left part of the screen easily I just stretch a little and it doesn't both me but I held an s4 and I didn't need to stretch at all 

do u Grip ur phone ?

or are all ur finger on the bottom holding it up

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

do u Grip ur phone ?

or are all ur finger on the bottom holding it up

I rest my phone on my little finger and let the phone lean against my hand I find it to be really comfortable and effortless too 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

I rest my phone on my little finger and let the phone lean against my hand I find it to be really comfortable and effortless too 

this is how exactly i hold my phone too !

but it seems that the far left of ur screen isnt very important to u

i dislike using both of my hands for average tasks like sms etc

thanks Jordan :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

this is how exactly i hold my phone too !

but it seems that the far left of ur screen isnt very important to u

i dislike using both of my hands for average tasks like sms etc

thanks Jordan :)

yeah for me the top all together isn't all that important for me to touch I didn't actually think other people held it like that too :p good look with finding a phone that suits your needs anyway I completely agree the htc lay out is retarded

Here is how I go about handling my Galaxy S4. I can freely manoeuvre my hands to reach all the corners.

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

HTC Zara? But it has the same button layout.

HTC Zara? But it has the same button layout.

yeah i saw that earlier

its a two button lay out

i have normal hands not small but ive seen  how people use an s4  they stretch their hands in order to use it one handed  like having to reach the end of their screen with their thumb

S4 is fine for me, i got medium sized hands. :) But i wont really like anything bigger than 5 in..

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Here is how I go about handling my Galaxy S4. I can freely manoeuvre my hands to reach all the corners.

Sliding it around like that is also a good way to drop it :)

Sliding it around like that is also a good way to drop it :)

Actually on the contrary of many people's beliefs, the back of the S4 has quite the grip and with my expertise of handling my phone, I have never dropped a phone in my life so far.

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5