CS:GO Tips

8enjicraf2

1. don't get into it because csgo sucks donkey arse

In Your opinion

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

fuck i actually have ot give reasons?

well, what kind of mouse do you have? and monitor

I have a Roccat Kone XTD some razer 2014 thing and a syncmaster 225bw (mouse not bought for gaming, monitor is old but still awesome IMO)

​Nothing Screams Professional Other Than Comic Sans

My Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bQVfqs

Dark Theme, GG

I have a Roccat Kone XTD some razer 2014 thing and a syncmaster 225bw (mouse not bought for gaming, monitor is old but still awesome IMO)

Find a happy sweet spot with the sensitivity, to start with. That always helps (coming from someone who can't find his perfect sensitivity in TF2)

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

CS:GO is bad now imo but its still better than most games out because all games are shit anymore.  But;

1.) always aim at head(unless awping)

2.) if you're going to awp don't follow the person around, don't double scope, let the person walk into the sights.  Once you're good then you can follow them.

Hey Guys,

I just bought CS:GO and I suck ass at it and was hoping you guys could give me some tips. Thanks

Did you play any other CS Title before? If not just follow these Steps: Get the most FPS out of your PC. Create your own!!! Mouse Settings and Crosshair ( Just use what you like and stick to it!!!! Look up youtube on how to create a bot deathmatch Server with map called "aim_botz". Play this mode till you have 1k+ Frags with AK+M4+Pistols. Figure out how the Spray Patterns work. Do this every Day you play CS. The better Option for you would be to Search for Online Deathmatch Servers and play on those for 2 Hours a Day. When you feel comfortable and good enough start to MM ( Competitive Mode ). When you think you figured out how the Game works and you know all official Maps, go to Faceit/ESEA and play Pugs. Oh and search youtube for Smokes etc on all Maps. And you should probably find people to play with since its dumb to play Solo. Hf

Hey Guys,

I just bought CS:GO and I suck ass at it and was hoping you guys could give me some tips. Thanks

Spend a lot of time watching pros play and then spend a lot of time in game. You cant be good at the game unless you have hundreds of hours

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Turn mouse acceleration off

play with around 400 dpi

and in game sensitivy for around 1-2

Practice on reflex maps

technically speaking if you have a higher DPI and a lower in game sensitivity it will be more accurate and with less jitter :\

technically speaking if you have a higher DPI and a lower in game sensitivity it will be more accurate and with less jitter :\

interesting... 7200DPI, 0.1 in-game

​Nothing Screams Professional Other Than Comic Sans

My Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bQVfqs

Dark Theme, GG

Try and predict where people are going to go, requires a  little bit of expreience but it can help.

Personally, CSGO is one of those games that make absolutely zero sense. Your bullets come out of your gun at  90 degree angles... Makes it extremely infuriating.

Change that. Test some Settings from 400- MAX 1600 DPI. Ingame 1-MAX 3.

Oh and make sure your Mouse Acceleration is completly off

Learn how to weapon swap when sniping to avoid animations.

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 600T CPU: Intel Core i7 - 4770k @ 3.50GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-K GPU: GTX 1060 Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB x2

Storage : Samsung 840 Evo 500gb SSD, Misc HDD's Monitors: BenQ GL2450 x2 Mouse: Razer Naga Epic OS: Win10

Laptop: ASUS - X555LA-DM1672T CPU: Intel Core i5 5200U Ram: 8GB Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 500gb SSD 1920x1080 OS: Windows 10/Ubuntu

for the sake of consistency, no that doesn't make sense, but something like having 400 DPI with 2 in game isn't going to be better than 800 DPI with 1 in game