[US Various sellers] Various PSUs on sale

PlayStation 2

Once again November is proving an amazing time to buy computer hardware. Crazy deals on GPUs like a $270 GTX 970 with a free game, $160 500 GB 850 EVO SSD with a free copy of AC Syndicate, and all these PSU deals. I still haven't seen any great CPU deals yet, but have seen some really good board deals like the Z97 PC Mate for $60 after rebate.

$50 G3258? $75 AMD A8-7600?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

$50 G3258? $75 AMD A8-7600?

You're right, I was only looking more at i5/i7 since that's what most of the forum is looking for. Last year for Thanksgiving and Black Friday newegg had the i5-4690k for $210 (no rebates) and then threw in a $10 newegg gift card, and that sold out fast. I wonder if they'll have anything like that this year with the 4690k, 4790k, 6600k, or 6700k.

You're right, I was only looking more at i5/i7 since that's what most of the forum is looking for. Last year for Thanksgiving and Black Friday newegg had the i5-4690k for $210 (no rebates) and then threw in a $10 newegg gift card, and that sold out fast. I wonder if they'll have anything like that this year with the 4690k, 4790k, 6600k, or 6700k.

lol

When CPUs go on sale, it tends to be the really cheap ones >$100 or the X99 shit.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

lol

When CPUs go on sale, it tends to be the really cheap ones >$100 or the X99 shit.

Frys is another place to look. I remember they were selling the i3-4150 for $79 last Thanksgiving day. I could swear newegg dropped the 4790k to like $310 last Thanksgiving also, but I'm not quite sure.

lol

The i5 4690k went on sale for 200$ when I decided to randomly look around on amazon once. This was back in June when it was around 250$+ 

e4f54bdac182aa125f6842fe6f25d518.png

I'm not sure why it's saying 209$ now - I was billed 200$  :huh:

Anyone found a bargain or discounted price for a Silverstone SX600-G?