hey i need help with my Hp OMEN 16 Laptop CPU Speed

Go to solution Solved by jaslion,

Its a single core boost speed. Aka when NO other load is on the chip, its in thermal limit, in power limit AND allowed to pushthat high it will do it.

But well yeah that is extremly rare to happen and this mode is also just meant for like a second or 2.

Your all core boost is around 4ghz so it is working exactly as it should. Actually a little bit better than that even if it stays at 4.1

I Have an HP OMEN 16 Laptop R7 6800h,rtx 3050,16 GB DDR5 Ram and 512 gb Gen 4 SSD.

I check my cpu turbo speed is 4.7ghz. But i have never seen it go above 4.1 ghz. 

While Gaming and Aven Running an Benchmark.

Temprature sit around 90 - 85 C.

i Check my power options for profile change but i have only balance profile.

i have activated high performance in amd,omen and windows profile.

Is My cpu under clocked or something is wrong ?

Screenshot (158).png

Its a single core boost speed. Aka when NO other load is on the chip, its in thermal limit, in power limit AND allowed to pushthat high it will do it.

But well yeah that is extremly rare to happen and this mode is also just meant for like a second or 2.

Your all core boost is around 4ghz so it is working exactly as it should. Actually a little bit better than that even if it stays at 4.1

That kind of tempereture will throttle the cpu a bit, not much but definetewly under turbo.

Also laptops have pretty heave power limits and you wont achieve the pcu turbo depending on the laptop.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

6 hours ago, jaslion said:

Nah it touches 4.1 for few seconds and hover around 3.7

13 hours ago, A2Rocks said:

Nah it touches 4.1 for few seconds and hover around 3.7

Oh that is more reasonable yes. Basically what most have.