r9 285 or r9 380 for CROSSFIRE

Zbtr

i want to make crossfire r9 285 with 1 of these 

- r9 285 with same

- r9 380 new one

if i dont use same card do i lose performance? or opposite i will gain a little bit performance because r9 380 is a bit powerfull.

So which one should i get r9 380 is cheaper 10$

İ5 6600k/ ASUS Z170A / GPU - / 16 GB Corsair lpx 2400 / 240 gb Hyper x Savage / Deep Cool CAPTAIN 360 / Xigmatec Vector 750W 80+ Silver / Zalman Z11 Neo / Corsair Sleeved Cable set / NZXT HUE +

For stronger single GPU usage, go 380. For easier crossfire usage go 285. I run a 390 and 290 in crossfire and mostly use the 390 by itself.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Sense it's cheaper get it. But keep in mind that you still have only 2GB of vRam.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

For stronger single GPU usage, go 380. For easier crossfire usage go 285. I run a 390 and 290 in crossfire and mostly use the 390 by itself.

CS GO & DOTA 2 & BF4 & FC4 & FO4 these aer the games i am playing are these all games support crossfire? or if i use crossfire do i need single gpu usage?

İ5 6600k/ ASUS Z170A / GPU - / 16 GB Corsair lpx 2400 / 240 gb Hyper x Savage / Deep Cool CAPTAIN 360 / Xigmatec Vector 750W 80+ Silver / Zalman Z11 Neo / Corsair Sleeved Cable set / NZXT HUE +

CS GO & DOTA 2 & BF4 & FC4 & FO4 these aer the games i am playing are these all games support crossfire? or if i use crossfire do i need single gpu usage?

You can crossfire in any game, it's getting it to perform better than the single GPU that requires a profile in Catalyst and some tinkering with the settings.

Crossfire can be a giant pain in the ass. GIANT. I have spend hours just trying to keep the temperatures at bay. But it's fun and when it works you get impressive performance. Not cost effective at all though, not even close.

If anyone asks you never saw me.