Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would want it to use as a steam machine for my living room to play games with my friends.

TBH I dont have any space in my room.... thats why i need the zbox. plz. btw you guys r the best. 

Hi I would love to have this pc, my main reason why is because I need a portable pc on the go since i travel a lot. It would help me out so much for on the go gaming and other programs i need to use while on the go. I would take care of this bad and would put great use to it. I don't have any more desk space anymore so when i am not traveling i will use it for a pc or give it to my friend because he really needs a gaming pc. So I really hope you can consider thx :)

Saw this guy on the Twitchcon store. I was considering getting this over another brand of small form factor PC maker since for an i5 and gtx 960 level it's about $350 more. Even though this is a barebones that should be more than enough room to cover the additional RAM + Hard drive.

This was an accident... I thought the first one didn't go through..

I would love to win because it would be a good uograde from my amd athlon 64 3000 2.0ghz and 2ddr ram. i would also like to grt into pc gaming which is an upgrade from ps3

Well... my desk is small and I don't have a lot of money to spend on a full desktop. This barebones would be perfect because I just need to buy few things, plus it's small. I don't plan to game at 4K or something. Hope to win :D

I would love to win because it would be a good upgrade from my amd athlon 64 3000 2.0ghz and 2gb ddr 300 mhz ram. i would also like to grt into pc gaming which is an upgrade from ps3

I would use this as a console replacement for my living room. I think it could also be fun to get into DIY DVR using this and a HDHomeRun.

I would love to win because it would be a good upgrade from my amd athlon 64 3000 2.0ghz and 2gb ddr 300 mhz ram. i would also like to grt into pc gaming which is an upgrade from ps3

I would put it in my car so I could play fall out whilst my grandma buys candles or whatever. 

Well the very first big reason I'd love this machine is that here in Hong Kong, its a tad difficult to find anywhere affordable to live which isn't the size of a dollhouse....  this makes space very valuable.

It would also make a great replacement for my old computer... which also has plenty of parts to salvage to flesh out the zbox!  (Not sure if the 1066 ram will work though)

i7-720qm 1.6GHz | Acer Aspire 8943G motherboard (Al ram heatsink'd heatpipes)  | 16GB Kingston 1066 SODIMM | Radeon Mobility HD5850 1GB GDDR3 | 750GB WD 7200RPM HDD 

"Sitting exposed on top of my printer" case (insane airflow)

My friend has been trying to get a desktop for quite some time, and even with all my friends pitching in to try and buy one for him, we are still struggling. This would be amazing to win seeing as Christmas is coming up. Good luck to all those entering!

i like that unboxed "pickled vegetable" smell that linus was talking about and i want something for portable gaming and schoolwork and projects as my brother also uses our mid tower and i would like to game at the same time. crossing my fingers :D :D :D

The ZBOX MAGNUS has more power than the computer im typing on right now, and is less than 3/4s of it's size! I need it! I need it now!

AMD A10 7700k APU @ 3.8 GHz  /  Dem Integrated R7 graphics  / 8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1800 MHz RAM  /  1 TB WD Black HDD  /  ARC Midi R2 Case  /  ASRock FM2A88M Pro 3+ 

Logitech MX Performance / Razor Blackwidow Ultimate

get rid of my htpc that is huge for what it does, and have more power in a tiny box!