xbox 360, adapter, and a turtle beach z300?

AquaPlayz

So i'm getting a crap ton of xbox 360 stuff cu my mom refuses to get me a xbox one for xmas, i am also getting a turtle beach z300 headset because it would work with a xbone and my tablet and stuff, well since im no getting a xbone will the z300 which has is bluetooth or has a mobile/3.5mm jack cord work if i get one of these 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter which is built for the 360???( http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/381043273127?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82 )

if not what adapter can i get that will work?

this is why i never post on this forum, i have no money i cant buy/build a pc and my parents took he laptop they gave me a few weeks ago.

If you still have the option, I'd advise against buying a TurtleBeach headset. They are, unfortunately, very cheaply made and very poorly designed products - they are notoriously unreliable, have very poor sound quality compared to competing products and are just generally not very good.

If you plan on using the headset for communicating with users on Xbox Live, I'd suggest looking around to see which headsets are the best regarded which are compatible with the Xbox 360. If you don't care about having a mic and just want to use the headset for listening to game audio, you should look into buying a pair of decent headphones instead. They'll be compatible out of the box with basically anything that has a 3.5mm headphone port and will sound much better than a TurtleBeach headset.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff