New phone?

I am thinking of buying a new phone. I currently use samsung Galaxy S5. Nothing wrong with it but I feel like it is getting a bit old...

So, iPhone 6S(+), Sony Xperia Z5 premium and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus are the ones I am looking at. What do you think? Should I buy a new phone?

I am really bored to android and I would like to try iOS, but what I have read specs about the 6S it doesn't feel like a very fast/smooth phone.

I like listening to music a lot. Seriously. (Over 1000 mp3s, lots of favourite radio stations on tunein...) Best sound quality?

I take also a lot of pictures. (Over 3000... + downloaded from web...) Best camera?

Battery life is not so important but I wouldn't like to charge my phone 3 times a day.

Performance: As fast and smooth as possible

Screen: I watch a lot of YouTube videos and sometimes Netflix. (My current is 5.1 inch screen and I wonder if the 4.8 inch screen on iPhone 6s too small for me...). Best screen?

Apple app store is better. I guess?

Samsung makes good Super Amoled screens. I love them... how about Sony and Apple?

Design: I would like metal body but the glass on Sony and Samsung look really attractiive too.

So which is the best phone from those three overall? iPhone, Z5 or S6 edge +?

If you could tell some pros and cons about each phone I would be happy

Sorry about mistakes in grammar and some typos. Writing on my phone.

Thank you. ☺

King of Off Topic.

If you are looking for a new phone consider the Zenfone line-up from ASUS. I use one and have no regrets. DON'T BUY AN IPHONE. That's just about all I can say, not really into phones that much.

Xperia Z5 IMO. best camera, and look great. Battery is also good, considering the Z5 is only 1080p.

EDIT: but Samsung S6 Edge will get the best screen, it's 1440p and AMOLED. so probably the best. but battery will suffer on it.

Xperia Z5 IMO. best camera, and look great. Battery is also good, considering the Z5 is only 1080p.

EDIT: but Samsung S6 Edge will get the best screen, it's 1440p and AMOLED. so probably the best. but battery will suffer on it.

The zenfone lasts really long, I don't know why, battery isn't an issue just make sure you don't leave all apps running at the same time and you will save yourself hours of usage.

The 6s by far. You can read my impressions on the S6 Edge in my sig. Linus said the Z5c's camera was somewhat subpar, so I'd assume the regular one is also disappointing. And one thing about Samsung's Amoled screens, for some reason, you can't get accurate colors while using the camera app or when in sunlight, it automatically switches and overrides the basic (most accurate, srgb profile) screen profile in favor of the inaccurate adaptive profile. I found that incredibly frustrating to use. 

The zenfone lasts really long, I don't know why, battery isn't an issue just make sure you don't leave all apps running at the same time and you will save yourself hours of usage.

Zenfone is a mid-level phone. he's asking for Flagship phone, so why don't recommend him a Flagship-level phone?

Well if you bored of android then #Lumia950 and #Lumia950XL are for you. (Your gonna get bored of IOS pretty quickly!)

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Well if you bored of android then #Lumia950 and #Lumia950XL are for you. (Your gonna get bored of IOS pretty quickly!)

Not really Interested in Windows. But thanks for recommending.

King of Off Topic.

What? It has the fastest storage of all devices out now, and a very fast CPU and everyone says it's a very fast and smooth phone. Even Linus said that in Twitter, can't find the tweet anymore though. And you cant say how fast a phone is just by looking at the specs. Similar with amd vs intel, and how their dual cores kill amd's eight cores.

@Merc.

edit, found the tweet.

https://twitter.com/LinusTech/status/649988124144087041

Well. It feels kinda weird that iPhone has 2gb ram and two cores and it still is faster than octa core. I don't understand.

King of Off Topic.

Well. It feels kinda weird that iPhone has 2gb ram and two cores and it still is faster than octa core. I don't understand.

Because specs rarely matter. You should be looking at actual real world performance and usability, not just numbers on paper. As I told you, it's like amd vs intel. Or low camera megapixels vs high. Sometimes lower spec cameras can make better pics than high. It's much more than a number on a spec list that makes difference. 

In the case of Apple, they have two very powerful cores and they have made the OS to use the most of them.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I am thinking of buying a new phone. I currently use samsung Galaxy S5. Nothing wrong with it but I feel like it is getting a bit old...

So, iPhone 6S(+), Sony Xperia Z5 premium and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus are the ones I am looking at. What do you think? Should I buy a new phone?

I am really bored to android and I would like to try iOS, but what I have read specs about the 6S it doesn't feel like a very fast/smooth phone.

I like listening to music a lot. Seriously. (Over 1000 mp3s, lots of favourite radio stations on tunein...) Best sound quality?

I take also a lot of pictures. (Over 3000... + downloaded from web...) Best camera?

Battery life is not so important but I wouldn't like to charge my phone 3 times a day.

Performance: As fast and smooth as possible

Screen: I watch a lot of YouTube videos and sometimes Netflix. (My current is 5.1 inch screen and I wonder if the 4.8 inch screen on iPhone 6s too small for me...). Best screen?

Apple app store is better. I guess?

Samsung makes good Super Amoled screens. I love them... how about Sony and Apple?

Design: I would like metal body but the glass on Sony and Samsung look really attractiive too.

So which is the best phone from those three overall? iPhone, Z5 or S6 edge +?

If you could tell some pros and cons about each phone I would be happy

Sorry about mistakes in grammar and some typos. Writing on my phone.

Thank you. ☺

Wait for the samsung s7

The nexus 6p is amazing. 

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG

Don't get an iPhone its storage options are a joke and compared to its price it is a slap in the face.

Take a look at the HTC one M9, it has a 20mp camera, HTC's special sound enhancement thing, and a MicroSD card slot for all that.

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)