My 1st PC build thanks Linus Slick & the Forum ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo22Oa4X1p0

nice build

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I like your system. I've noticed you are using a Thermaltake SpinQ VT I always thought that thing looks really cool, what do you think of it? and how effective is it as a cooler?

I might want to recommend it to someone I know but I've had no experience using it.

wow what a diference from one pc to the other... its like night and day!!!

very nice man! i liked the props to the youtube ppl :D

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Giday mate. :P

Dude, your new computer is a box of pure kickass. Awesome job. I learnt pretty much everything I know from the same guys, I know how you feel.

I like your system. I've noticed you are using a Thermaltake SpinQ VT I always thought that thing looks really cool, what do you think of it? and how effective is it as a cooler?

I might want to recommend it to someone I know but I've had no experience using it.

Its good, can get a bit loud at hi speed...  but even playing Crysis3 on hi settings it still keeps on low or medium and the CPU didn't go parts 54'C and I was playing for 3h at lunch.

Nice build, you cable management looks about a million times better than before.

thanks dude... man I love THE SNOWFLAKE is she yours or did you build for a mate ?

man this cpu cooler like its thermonuclear powerplant or sumtin :D

Thanks...  I just looked at sum of your work WOW! NICESSSssss

Cheers mate, yeah that's the result of 8 months research, planning and saving for me, well when i had a job, i'm a student again now so can't afford to buy anything for a while lol, i learnt all i know from the same guys, is a great community we have available to us these days thanks to the interwebs. Enjoy browsing the forum man there's heaps of cool stuff on here to get ideas and inspiration from.

thanks dude... man I love THE SNOWFLAKE is she yours or did you build for a mate ?

Still mine for the time, til i cannibalize it for a new build.  Usually give my brother my left over parts, so he may end up with it.  Really dont want to take all those cables out of their holes..

Keep up the good work man, post some pictures!!

Wow really nice, that cooler just looks boss!

May I ask what is the name of the song you are using to showcase the build?

Wow really nice, that cooler just looks boss!

May I ask what is the name of the song you are using to showcase the build?

1st is by Korn ( Moving on ) & 2nd is by H-Blockx ( I'v got the power )

1st is by Korn ( Moving on ) & 2nd is by H-Blockx ( I'v got the power )

Thanks.  :) Other than being good looking, how well performing is the cpu cooler?

Nice work. Makes me want to make a vid of my PC.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Thanks.  :) Other than being good looking, how well performing is the cpu cooler?

Its good, can get a bit loud at hi speed...  but even playing Crysis3 on hi settings it still keeps on low or medium and the CPU didn't go parts 54'C and I was playing for 3h at lunch. they make a blue 1 as well and its set on its side instead of up and down .

Its good, can get a bit loud at hi speed...  but even playing Crysis3 on hi settings it still keeps on low or medium and the CPU didn't go parts 54'C and I was playing for 3h at lunch. They also make a blue one that is on its side in stead of up and down.