When are we gonna see some more ChannelSuperFun content?

VAkena

Does anyone know the upload schedule (if there is any)? I've seen most of them already (about 60 videos) 

Oh okay

Think they're released Thursdays.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

IMO the last 2 RC car thing and hotdog thing were terrible...

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

I was hoping to see less of it. 

Why? If you don't like it, don't watch it. I dislike the CSF stuff too, but if LMG wishes to put their production capacity into those videos, then we can't do anything about that.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Once per week, every Thursday.

So tomorrow we will see a new one.

Well dont watch it in that case I guess.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

IMO the last 2 RC car thing and hotdog thing were terrible...

The hotdog thing was terrible, but the RC cars were fun to watch. Have you ever played Rocket League? If not, then I understand why you didn't like it.

Honestly, I don't know why it takes so long to edit these videos. After the footage is captured, a single video editor should be able to take a day for something like a CSF video.

When you pay for vessel.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Well, if you don't like it, you can always disable notification receiving.

I think the upload schedule is every Thursday, once a week.

Rc soccer SHOULD be a competitive sport... don't you think?

I'm all for the RC card video. World of tanks did a game mode similar for the last world cup. Tanks shooting and passing an armored ball - was epic.

I'm poor boy, but plan an getting a copy of rocket league soon.