so a few days back my keyboard stopped working. i've narrowed the list down to these two keyboard, but i can't decide which keyboard i should choose, i like the looks of both of them, however i've heard the 6gv2 key prints fades pretty quickly. and for the switches i don't have a preference, i've tried the mx black and didn't find these tough to use.

Depends on whether you need  the extra space the k65 will give you , otherwise either would be fine , corsair keyboards are built like tanks and so are the 6gv2.

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

K65, cuz if you loose at a lan you can still beat your enemy with it. 

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

Really enjoying my 6Gv2. Sure its mostly plastic but it is pretty solid. (and heavy. Probably weighs more than my old k95)

I write novels for fun so i write quite a lot and i haven't noticed any fading on my keycaps on my 6Gv2.

But after a year they might fade since the letter is just printed on the surface.

The problem with the k65 which is similar to the k95 i had earlier with the raised keys is that you see all the dust underneath the keycaps.

But other than that it is pretty nice.

For me personally the k65 isn't even an option though. No numpad = no buy

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"