My New Gaming Rig Build

WillLTwin

I Am Building A New Gaming Rig And Made A PcPartPicker Build Here Is The Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMZg6h

I Am Mostly Asking Linus Or Luke To Help Me Review The Build And Help With Tips Or Ideas. I Cant Go Above $500, Also If Anyone Else Has Relevant And Helpful Input I Am Fine If You Do Respond. But I Do Want Mostly Professional Pc Builders Input And Help. 

Thanks,  

Will

1) Link is broken

2) Linus or Luke are probably not going to review this.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

The link works.

Why are you getting an APU with a 750 Ti? And where are your mobo and RAM? Also, get a R7 370. It's only $5 more for a lot more power.

I Am Building A New Gaming Rig And Made A PcPartPicker Build Here Is The Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMZg6h

I Am Mostly Asking Linus Or Luke To Help Me Review The Build And Help With Tips Or Ideas. I Cant Go Above $550, Also If Anyone Else Has Relevant And Helpful Input I Am Fine If You Do Respond. But I Do Want Mostly Professional Pc Builders Input And Help. 

Thanks,  

Will

That will do fine, although what are you wanting to do with it? Game/ Edit

& Linus or Luke won't review this

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

I wouldn't get the 450D, you can get higher quality cases for cheaper like the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, Fractal Design Define S, NZXT S340 and more...

That PSU is also a disaster, don't get a CX PSU, get something from EVGA or SeaSonic.

I'd really suggest an Intel CPU and better GPU but that's difficult with your budget.

I Am up Grading My Current System And I Am Using An APU Because Intel ATM Is Too Expensive For Me. And Thanks For The Recomendation Looking At It Right Now.

CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($113.88 @ OutletPC) 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380 2GB Dual-X Video Card  ($198.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($61.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $484.73

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-08 20:48 EST-0500

Moist

CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($113.88 @ OutletPC) 

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($42.89 @ OutletPC) 

Memory: Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($33.99 @ NCIX US) 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB Nitro Video Card  ($213.98 @ Newegg) 

Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($37.99 @ Micro Center) 

Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($53.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $541.61

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-08 20:48 EST-0500

Why Are You Capitalizing Every Single Word?  You Can Get Windows For $25 Off G2A Or /r/microsoftsoftwareswap.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I wouldn't get the 450D, you can get higher quality cases for cheaper like the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, Fractal Design Define S, NZXT S340 and more...

That PSU is also a disaster, don't get a CX PSU, get something from EVGA or SeaSonic.

I'd really suggest an Intel CPU and better GPU but that's difficult with your budget.

I Will Find A Different PSU Thanks For The Heads Up. 

I Am up Grading My Current System And I Am Using An APU Because Intel ATM Is Too Expensive For Me. And Thanks For The Recomendation Looking At It Right Now.

Get the Athlon X4 860K. It's the 7850k without the internal graphics, making better overclocks.

Get the Athlon X4 860K. It's the 7850k without the internal graphics, making better overclocks.

Okay Thanks I Will Look AT It Now.

Okay Thanks I Will Look AT It Now.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($55.08 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB FTW ACX Video Card  ($112.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-02 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $413.89
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-08 20:59 EST-0500

Hey Hunched, Is This A Good PSU: https://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=220-GS-0550-V1 

It's Hard To Read When You Capitalize Every Letter. I'll also throw my hat into the ring and make a build as well, give me a bit.

I Am Mostly Asking Linus Or Luke To Help Me Review The Build And Help With Tips Or Ideas. I Cant Go Above $500, Also If Anyone Else Has Relevant And Helpful Input I Am Fine If You Do Respond. But I Do Want Mostly Professional Pc Builders Input And Help. 

Thanks,  

Will

Also, take what you can get lol. Linus and/or Luke aren't gonna review this, and we are are close to professional as you're gonna get.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xHgDLk
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xHgDLk/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($69.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X+ BTC ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($70.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($32.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($51.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 950 2GB Video Card  ($154.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($47.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($67.97 @ Amazon)
Total: $496.69
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-08 21:22 EST-0500

Okay so i have changed the build on you guys

Motherboard? Ram?

Just use one of our builds. And why are you capitalizing every word?

I have a board and ram and storage I am upgrading my current pc. 

Also is the case good? that i chose this time? and the PSU?

Okay so i have changed the build on you guys

I have a board and ram and storage I am upgrading my current pc. 

Also is the case good? that i chose this time? and the PSU?

What is the ram and motherboard, just so I can work with it

The case and psu are great choices

Btw, follow this topic, that way you can see when we reply to you. The button to do so if right about the "reply to this topic" button.

What is the ram and motherboard, just so I can work with it

The case and psu are great choices

I have Kingston single 8 dim and The Motherboard is a Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H and thanks for feedback on case and PSU