Google Cardboard for New York Times home delivery subscribers

Not really some amazing "tech news", but this is pretty cool.  In today's issue of the New York Times, home delivery subscribers will find not a newspaper, but a cardboard box that folds into their own Google Cardboard 2.0 VR headset.  It also comes with instructions detailing how to download the NYT VR app, where you can view New York Times stories in VR.  I got one this morning, and I have to say that it is very cool.  The quality is very good imo and it works as well as expected, with some unavoidable slight blurriness.  It does not have the cardboard piece in the middle separating each eye but it works fine without it.  The touch capacative button works flawlessly.  Also, you do not have to fold it yourself.  It comes pretty much finished right out of the box and all you have  to do is put the blinder-things on the sides of the lenses and put your phone in.  The NYT VR app works well but you will have to download all the stories to local storage, which is to be expected.  It is fairly low resolution, however, even on my 1440p screen, but I will say that the UI is very sleek.  Anyways, that's pretty much it.  Check if you got one today, it's like Christmas morning if you did!

EDIT:  Source - My personal experience and http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/21/business/media/the-times-partners-with-google-on-virtual-reality-project.html?_r=0

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Source?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide