Your black ops 3 impressions, do you like it?

bydus

I've seen the reviews but I always want to know typical players opinion. I'm mainly asking for multiplayer, the last cod I played was black ops 2 which I liked quite a bit. I skipped AW becuase I hated the idea of exo crap but even though its gone in BO3 I'm sad to see the wall running and sliding return.. please let me know your opinion of the multiplayer before I make my decision :-) 

I bought COD 3 for PS2 which I regret, and I bought COD: MW2 for PS3 and I had some fun playing that with a couple friends.

I have no reason to buy it. It doesn't look appealing to me.

Sig under construction.

Not buying it.

You're either a COD kid or a CSGO kid. Guess which one I am.

is you a battle field guy  

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

is you a battle field guy  

kind of. i play BF3 sometimes.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I do play bf4 on ps4 too but wanted something different for a change. Whats the point of commenting about csgo and bf3 in console subforum when these games are not available for current gen consoles? I have PC too, but do like to play console as well and that was a console specific question ;)

COD died after Call of Duty 4, not sure why anyone will buy this watered down, crappy looking game that still uses an ancient engine lol

Oh hey look I have a diamon skinned sniper..... no. just no.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

Mmmmm first impressions of black ops 3  after playing the beta which i thought was complete rubbish  the game its self is pretty dam good the upto 4 player coop  story mode is fun and plays very well . The zombie mode is  very good as well theres a few easter eggs  to be done and one that can get you upto level 5,10 or 15 from the start of the game  (wouldnt advise trying this if your playing solo)  but the map seems huge looking forward to getting into the zombie mode with friends next week . Multiplayer is normal cod multiplayer though the maps look nice (xboxone) game playes well  just needs more game options in the hardcore mode as theres only 4 (TD , S&D ,CTF and free for all) game modes atm .

THe games good fun and have enjoyed this one a lot more than some in recent years

I got this for PS4 as everyone said there would be no players on the PC version, and I have COD:AW for PC and this is so true.  Anyways, I haven't finished the campaign yet but I have to say it's great so far.  The multiplayer is ON POINT! It feels so nice, just free flowing and smooth, like old school black ops, couldn't be happier, I haven't played a FPS that runs this well in a while, but that's just my opinion.   Haven't tried zombies yet.

EDIT: Also just wanted to say as for the sliding and wall running, it's NOT a problem like it was in Advanced Warfare, it's a much more grounded game like the older COD's.  Love it.

i have it on xbone, and I love it

great balance of fast and slow paced gameplay

i'm not a huge fan of the futuristic genre as much as that of mw2 but im sure it will grow on me

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit