Is GreenManGaming legit? + What happens after I preorder?

sissj

Is GreenManGaming legit because I may purchase Fallout 4

Also, what happens? after I get the preorder? I'm not very familiar with this as I haven't done it before. 

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Is GreenManGaming legit because I may purchase Fallout 4

Also, what happens? after I get the preorder? I'm not very familiar with this as I haven't done it before. 

Yes, green man gaming is 100% legit and a 100% authorised seller

Depends on the game, you either get the code straight away, and have to wait till launch to play, or you have to wait for the keys to be released

normally you get the key straight away, if its a steam key then steam just locks the game until launch

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

keep in mind if you try and refund you are screwed with resellers

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

GMG has been known to sell fake keys every once in a while, but I think they have that cleared up now.

Yeah they are legit so don't worry about been scammed. I've bought Fallout 4 through GMG myself and they have confirmed that they will be sending out the keys to allow people to pre-load as Bethesda confirmed preloads. 

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

keep in mind if you try and refund you are screwed with resellers

Well, you're subject to the reseller's refund policies, whatever they may be. You didn't buy from Steam so you can't expect Valve to refund your money, of course.

GMG is a legitimate, authorized reseller. I buy from them all the time, as they often have the best sales on new releases. You'll get a key for whatever platform the game requires—which in the case of Fallout 4 will be Steam. Just add that key to Steam and it will behave exactly as though you bought it on Steam itself.

GMG has been known to sell fake keys every once in a while, but I think they have that cleared up now.

Source?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Source?

http://www.pcgamer.com/green-man-gaming-hits-back-over-witcher-3-key-row/

I'm not sure what to make of it, honestly. I'm not convinced it's evidence of wrong-doing on GMG's part, and I own a Witcher 3 key purchased from GMG that I had no issues with whatsoever.

What's missing is any evidence or even a claim that a large number of users purchased duplicate or otherwise invalid keys. How "unknown" can the source really be if all the keys seem to have been valid?

This recent summer sale I bought games from GMG instead of Steam because Steam's deals sucked. I got Steam keys for everything(that provided a Steam key, EA games gave me a Origin key). No issues whatsoever from GMG. I can't remember if I got the keys emailed to me or not, but on your account page it'll have all the games you bought on your account with their associated key for redeeming.

So, yes. GMG is legit and I use them whenever they have better deals than Steam.

Been ordering off of GMG for a while now and I love them. 100% legit and 110% awesome. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |