Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really like the look of the Aria headset, the phoenix carving on it looks really nice. That and they look really soft, my current 20$ headset makes my ears hurt a little.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I think the Aria headset is my favourite one, it looks great with the japanese pinewood acoustic chambers, and the sound quality should be great as well.

Compared to most, it looks stealth and low key (hehe) but badass at the same time.  I love flashy gear like the rest but that stuff looks badass, win or not i'll look into them! :D

I have to say, from what I've seen of these products they look absolutely amazing! The quality looks top notch and I would love to win these products.

The Dimora mousepad looks really slick and nice. Definitely great quality !Hook me up with the feenix :D!

Loving those headphones!

Cause... I love wood...

Thanks for all the great vids Linus and gang!

I like the headphones. I love being submerged in the game I am playing and they seem like they would give a great experience.

I would appreciate having the keyboard because it looks very solid for violent gamers. :D My last office keyboard broke in a CS:GO session.

The Autore 100%! It just looks incredible, and to have a decent mechanical keyboard as that is also amazing! I really need to replace my dirty Sidewinder X4, with missing keys, and that would be perfect for me!

I like the Aria headset because the Pine wood looks so nice compared to the usual plastic and metal from most other headphones

The keyboard. It looks so good, great design! Always appreciate a piece of gaming piece of art. Awesome! Just what I need right now. Thanks @Feenix!

I'd say my favorite would be the Autore, since that aesthetic is just so pleasing to look at, and I love me some stealthy looking peripherals. That and I've always wanted to try brown switches.

I love both keyboard and headset. That Japanese Wood really make it sound better linus. :)

Just a boy playing DOTA 2.

THAT KEYBOARD!

Love the sleek jet black look would love to have it on my desk Gaben AKA Linus please!

all other products look amazing aswell but I need a nice looking keyboard like that!

I love both keyboard and headset. That Japanese Wood really make it sound better linus. :)

Just a boy playing DOTA 2.

That keyboard looks soooo good :D real nice gear, would love to win.

The Autore looks reall nice because its simple and very minimalist. Would like to have one.

Blarg