Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favourite would probably be the keyboard, as it has brown switches, which are my favourite.

The style is perfect... simple with a little gray logo on it. It looks so gorgeous

If you are really interested, check my profile ^^

PLS LORD GABE GIVE ME 

i really like all of it 

it looks like a good set of gaming gear 

the headset is the best though 

I think my favorite of those are the headphones, the wood does certainly look stunning and I am sure the fit will be a million times better than the 30 euro headphones I own right now. And I think the headset will look amazing in anyones setup.

But actually I was looking for a new mouse and keyboard, because I updated my rig a couple weeks ago and still am gaming on a cheap logitech keyboard mouse combo. Too bad I don't have enough money for such peripherals, otherwise I would defininetely choose those. Another thing about Fenix's products is that their peripherals aren't as flashy as most gaming products, Which suits way better to my setup and doesn't make me look that gaming addicted :P.

I like the mouse pad - looks really slick!

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fKvV3C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 5820K | MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2666mhz | EVGA Titan X Hybrid | Fractal Design Define R5 | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Samsung 850-EVO Series 250GB SSD | Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair AX860 | Acer Predator XB270HU | Corsair H100i GTX | Corsair K70 RGB w/Cherry MX Browns | Corsair M65 RGB | Audio-Technica ATH-M50X | Windows 10 |

I'm liking the feenix autore it's got a slick minimalistic black design to it

good luck to all in the giveaway!

I would really love to have the Feenix Autore Keyboard, i never had a mechanical keyboard in my entire freaking life. And its kinda expensive to buy so uhmmm yeah. can i have it pleaaaase? :) 

Those headphones! <3

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

COOL STUFF!

Would really like to win

The keyboard looks amazing without going over the top

The headset really appeals to me. I never had a real high-quality headset before, only gaming headsets with poor sound. Also they look smexyyyyy!

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

Hmm.. Never heard of Feenix, so i would love to try them out.

I'm slowly buying the parts and peripherals for my first pc build using the NZXT H440 in white after watching your review and the Feenix Autore keyboard would look great with my black and white set up.

To be honest I never heard of this company before but their products do seem to be of premium quality. That would be my first mechanical keyboard ever (yes, I haven't even tried one, never had a chance really lol) and that Aria headset for sure looks damn sexy (should sound great as well).

Either way, thank you for the chance, really appreciate it! ^_^  :wub:

I like the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical one. Typing on an old logitech right now. Oh, and the headphones would be great for my brothers birthday.

Thanks Feenix

Feenix has really good designs it's quite hard to chose one of their products, but there can be only one and that's the keyboard. It's looks very solid and symplistic and can blend right in with pretty much anything(or you need to go all out white) top notch and I would really like to win one so I can test it out for myself.

Coding is just like writing a book...

Only when you forget a comma at page 77 the whole thing makes no goddamn sense.

I love the look of the Aria! By far my favorite of the set.

Much Headset. Very Sound. Wow.

That Keyboard looks sexy 
=D
The headphone looks like an angel

My favorite product from Feenix would have to be the Dimora mouse pad. I have never seen a mouse pad that has looked that sleek and that perfect before! It would be an excellent addition to my battlestation in progress B)  

I love the Fenix Aria for it's clean, but most certainly discerning look from other headsets I've seen before

the headphones look kinda cool, and so as the mouse  :)

would really appreciate it if i win  :D