Feenix Collection Giveaway

Feenix products are pretty good looking and factional. I have seen them a lot of times but never actually owned one, maybe that can change ;)

I've been looking at buying my first mechanical keyboard and brown switches was exactly what I've been looking for. Plus those headphones look phenominal!

Ohhh. My favourite one is the keyboard, because it has a sort of stealthy look to it

The mouse looks great. And by the looks of it it doesn't use cheap plastic for there production

My daughter would love this setup for her computer.  I can't pick one item I like the most, as the whole set would blow her mind!

All of their products look crazy clean, oh my

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

I really like the Feenix Aria Headset. The Design philosophy and methodology is what makes it stand out in the crowd. 

My favourite is the headset - it looks very stylish. 10x

i think the wood finish on the aria just gives it such a premium look, as a big headphone enthusiast they look like they could go for hundreds of dollars more, just on the look alone. all these products have a very premium look to them, defiantly would pimp out my desk!

I like the headset the most(it looks) so friggin awesome but if a somehow win i really want the keyboard i have been looking for a keyboard for 2 months now but i cant decide

I really like the headphones because right now I don't have money to get anything else then these old headphones I wearing. P:

The Aria headset looks amazing. Dat Japanese Pinewood dough! Also can I just say it's my birthday November 10? That would be one heck of a birthday present!

I LIKE the headphones the most as they have a very simplistic wood look to them :D.

The headset! Just looking at them makes me drool. I love the color and the style of it the most. I bet they are super comfortable!

I Have To Say The Keyboard And The Mouse Mat Look Very Nice Because It Has That Matt Black Look To It And The Mouse Mat Has The Shiny Rim On The Outside. All I Can Say Is It Looks Absolute Quality :)

Really like the Aria Headset. The wood looks pretty sweet

for me it is pretty obvious.. i really, really, like the headset..with all the components beside each other, i find it hard to not choose good sound and music quallity.

in my experience it is way easier to get a good keyboard and mouse setup then a good sound setup.. also that looks this frikkin awsome as this one..

yep.. the headset it is for me

Mad lukas

My favorite is that keyboard because it's simple and elegant looking

not that all the others don't look great too