Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headphones look sweet! But I think I like the keyboard the most. It's not flashy, it's just basic and elegant.

love the keyboard and mouse.. especially when you are using ordinary ones T_T...

I am really liking the looks of the headset. It seems super comfortable, the wood is a sweet touch and the build quality seems pretty great aswell!
Looks like an amazing replacement for my 5 year old and broken as hell headset (praise duct tape).^^

All of these Feenix products are amazing, but my personal favourite is the Autore keyboard because of its great premium design aesthetic and classy-ness. On top of that it is a great mechanical keyboard, which is pretty balls to the wall. 

I like the Autore keyboard because i never used a mechanical keyboard and i really want to try one :)

I would like to have the keyboard because I am playing on an laptop and the internal keyboard is defekt and used off. So I hope I will be able to call this cool kayboard mine

That headset looks so nice, gl to everyone in the give away :)

I think the Dimora wins out as my favourite.  It just looks sleek and neat.  

Going to have to mention the Arias as a close second.

Made this account because of this competition (obviously), so if you happened to see this, I'll take the small chance to thank you, LMG, for your great videos.

I LOVE the Feenix Aria Headset.

Its combination of organic materials is not only eye catching, but I'm sure feels amazing!

It really highlights the attention to detail and meticulous design quality that Feenix exude. Its also extremely diverse; being for gamers as well as audiophiles (in addition to a communication tool with the built in microphone!)

This looks like an exceptional piece of equipment, and I really hope I'll be listening to my Jamiroquai collection with the Feenix Aria headset one of these days!  :D

Just look at the Feenix Aria Headset, it's a thing of beauty, with the metal complementing the fine wood around the ear cups, it just brings out the exquisiteness of the product thoughtfully designed by Feenix, which is sure to make people admire.

Basically, just let me have it. Thank you.

Well, if it made Linus' voice get deeper, this stuff has to be good!

Nah, joking aside, the keyboard looks super slick, and I need a new one. So yeah  :D

I want to win :D

My favourite thing probably would be the mouse mat do because it really looks like a high quality mouse and it looks like it has a metal brim around which is very good looking but probably ads sturdyness as well

From the video and by looking at the website, I think the Aria headset's going to be my favorite. It's not everyday that you see some wood on the headset muff.

Also, the Autore looks so damn sleek and sexy.

Overall, the items look cool and promising to be contender on the gaming peripheral side.

I love to win the Aria headset. The combination with the wood is amazing. Also de Autore keyboard is lovely because of its stealthiness and sleek design.

Looks great!

I hope that I'm lucky this time :)

Really need to change my samsung galaxy s4 mini earbuds for a cool headset ^^ that would help i a CS GO match ^^ 

Warning ! Frenchie trying to speak english in coming !

I like The keyboard most because of it's basic but stealthy look.

I think if i had to pick a favorite, then it would be the Dimora Mousepad. It looks perfect for me since i've burnt through two cloth mousepads in a year because of the edges curling up and being a pain, and the Dimora has the distinct edges that i've been looking for and would probably be just what i needed!

Feenix has a very nice design language as well, it's all genuinely nice looking and clean, which is something you see rarely these days. They can consider me a new follower  ;)

Hey nice giveaway,

i think my favorite product will be headphones (aria) because specs looks good but of course thats doesnt show mutch for audio quality but pinewood is damn sexy

For me, the keybaord is the best part of the set, because I just like the stylish but still high-qualify look :-)

Those headphones look beautiful. I wouldn't mind me getting a pair :)