5,000 Posts! Easy Multi-Monitor Wallpapers and more!

iamdarkyoshi

So I have been using the Dual Monitor Tools project for years. My absolute favorite one is the Dual Wallpaper tool. It is useful even with single monitor setups making the wallpaper work. You can put different wallpapers on each monitor, scale, move, ect really easilly! I did this for @Iamdarkbowser and I got a wallpaper to seamlessly line up on three VERY different displays. I use it on mine for a separate wallpaper for each display.

Download the tools and wallpapers you like, launch the tool, click the screen you want to add a wallpaper to, browse to the image, and then click add image with the scaling however you want it.

post-128204-0-63915300-1446523607.png

post-128204-0-34866000-1446523618.png

Then click Set Wallpaper. You now have wallpapers on each monitor!

What if I want a wallpaper that spans ALL of my monitors?

Just hold CTRL and select whichever monitors you want to have the same spanned wallpaper.

post-128204-0-14085600-1446523939.png

I added a wallpaper that had a MASSIVE horizontal resolution, and I cannot see the part of the image I want. Just go to the Move/Zoom Image tab and move or zoom it to your liking.

post-128204-0-28855900-1446523941.png

So I did that, but the bezels are messing with the alignment.

post-128204-0-19772100-1446524179_thumb.

Easy enough, just select ONE monitor and move the image over.

post-128204-0-51599600-1446524155_thumb.

Hope you guys like it, the other tools are neat too!

I know I am not to 5000 posts yet. Close enough.

So I have been using the Dual Monitor Tools project for years. My absolute favorite one is the Dual Wallpaper tool. You can put different wallpapers on each monitor, scale, move, ect really easilly! I did this for @Iamdarkbowser and I got a wallpaper to seamlessly line up on three VERY different displays. I use it on mine for a separate wallpaper for each display.

Download the tools and wallpapers you like, launch the tool, click the screen you want to add a wallpaper to, browse to the image, and then click add image with the scaling however you want it.

Just hold CTRL and select whichever monitors you want to have the same spanned wallpaper.

I added a wallpaper that had a MASSIVE horizontal resolution, and I cannot see the part of the image I want. Just go to the Move/Zoom Image tab and move or zoom it to your liking.

I like that nongenuine copy of Windows that you are running.  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I know I am not to 5000 posts yet. Close enough.

So I have been using the Dual Monitor Tools project for years. My absolute favorite one is the Dual Wallpaper tool. You can put different wallpapers on each monitor, scale, move, ect really easilly! I did this for @Iamdarkbowser and I got a wallpaper to seamlessly line up on three VERY different displays. I use it on mine for a separate wallpaper for each display.

attachicon.gif1.PNG

attachicon.gif2.PNG

attachicon.gif3.PNG

attachicon.gif4.PNG

attachicon.gifIMG_20151102_201250.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20151102_201350.jpg

Can i have a link to the rog wallpaper please

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

I like that nongenuine copy of Windows that you are running.  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Microsoft refuses to help me. I had to RMA my motherboard and then it lost activation. I have tried many times and they won't help me.

Well... you never actually have to enter a Windows key. You can just press skip during installation and kind of ignore it permanently.

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

I feel like I must be posting like a madman in comparison to most people, given how short I've been on the forum.

@iamdarkyoshi well screw microsoft then, they don't help we use bs to keep windows anyway, companies these days really should look out for their customers given how easy piracy really is, unless they want no customers.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Well... you never actually have to enter a Windows key. You can just press skip during installation and kind of ignore it permanently.

Mine was genuine until I had to RMA my motherboard

Really? Damn. I should have tried that. What are the consequences?

I'd use this, but my desk doesn't even have enough room for a 4:3/5:4 display and my room doesn't have enough room for a bigger desk.

Anyway, thank you so much, OP. This is really cool. 

attachicon.gif1.PNG

attachicon.gif2.PNG

attachicon.gif3.PNG

attachicon.gif4.PNG

attachicon.gifIMG_20151102_201250.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20151102_201350.jpg

So either I'm missing something, or it doesn't work on my system. No matter what I do, my monitors remain black when I use this tool to "Set Wallpaper" so... yeah.

EDIT: Yeah, I missed the "Add Image" button. Never had a tool like this that requires an extra step. It's awesome though now that I got it.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

So either I'm missing something, or it doesn't work on my system. No matter what I do, my monitors remain black when I use this tool to "Set Wallpaper" so... yeah.

EDIT: Yeah, I missed the "Add Image" button. Never had a tool like this that requires an extra step. It's awesome though now that I got it.

One of the many tools that windows should have built in... But the add image button is there for if you want to add the image to more than one monitor.

Really? Damn. I should have tried that. What are the consequences?

You can't change the color theme from grey, you don't get to buy things from the store or anything related with a Microsoft account. The only glaring thing is the watermark that you could see in the picture up there.

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

except windows 8 and 10 eventually just die if you never put the key in iirc - aside from the extremely annoying popup that alt-tabs you out of anything and removes your wallpaper.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*