Graphics Card Artifacts

Seabosz

So i am having this weird issue with my ASUS GTX 750 TI PH I Think its dying but sometimes when i start the pc it doesnt artifact at all even when on for a whole day

it kind of looks like this

if it is dying with what GPU should i replace it my CPU is: AMD FX6300

post-227058-0-21793100-1446383279_thumb.

Red ​White ​Blue

So i am having this weird issue with my ASUS GTX 750 TI PH I Think its dying but sometimes when i start the pc it doesnt artifact at all even when on for a whole day

it kind of looks like this

if it is dying with what GPU should i replace it my CPU is: AMD FX6300

I would make sure it's not overheating. If it's not and it's getting power fine and everything then it's almost certainly dying.

What would be your budget for a replacement?

Also, I wouldn't recommend going with anything over an R9 380 or GTX 960 with an FX-6300 because of the bottlenecking that would probably take place on most titles.

Sig under construction.

My 970 works fine with FX-6300; but you probably won't need that much power with that pc. I'd recommend a 380

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

I would make sure it's not overheating. If it's not and it's getting power fine and everything then it's almost certainly dying.

What would be your budget for a replacement?

Also, I wouldn't recommend going with anything over an R9 380 or GTX 960 with an FX-6300 because of the bottlenecking that would probably take place on most titles.

Hey,

before few days i reinstall Windows, because of lags and very crowded disc. Before, my ping in game was 12-40, but now, for example in a map, where are many players in one place, my ping goes to 500 very easily.

It's great for catching, but for normal gameplay it's really bad. This issue isn't only while playing, but now I can't watch YT videos in HD, but only 480p(360p).

try lowering the clockspeed in MSI afterburner a little bit and see if that help.

A good replacement would be a GTX 950 it's slightly faster and won't break the bank...it depends if you want a true upgrade or just a replacement...a nice upgrade would be a R9 380.

also, what about the glorious build in your signature? bullshit? ;)

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

I dont think its the psu its 600 wats but the gpu is certaintly not heres speedfan (sorry for dutch)

post-227058-0-15241300-1446383988_thumb.

Red ​White ​Blue

if you still have the receipt and its still under warranty either manufacture or upgraded store take it back.

i dont think its still under warranty i installed a custom cooler on it

Red ​White ​Blue

that was for my friend i like to show off :D

Red ​White ​Blue

that was for my friend i like to show off :D

stop showing off here pls

Hey,

before few days i reinstall Windows, because of lags and very crowded disc. Before, my ping in game was 12-40, but now, for example in a map, where are many players in one place, my ping goes to 500 very easily.

It's great for catching, but for normal gameplay it's really bad. This issue isn't only while playing, but now I can't watch YT videos in HD, but only 480p(360p).

Please make your own thread for this issue.

Sig under construction.

Artifacs....that looks like a outright heart attack...see all the red!

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

is the r9 380 good for fallout 4 on like medium settings?

Red ​White ​Blue

is the r9 380 good for fallout 4 on like medium settings?

You'll probably be able to set textures to high and some other settings with that card and still get a good FPS. Yes. 

sweet but i know a deal at a local pc store for a sli gtx 780 ti for 100 bux is that any good

Red ​White ​Blue

sweet but i know a deal at a local pc store for a sli gtx 780 ti for 100 bux is that any good

Two 780Ti's for $100? That doesn't sound right to me. But, if you can get even one for that price that is a steal. I would grab it in a heartbeat. 

Two 780Ti's for $100? That doesn't sound right to me. But, if you can get even one for that price that is a steal. I would grab it in a heartbeat. 

Doesn't sound right does it...

Just hope its not 2x 7900GTX's by mistake.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Doesn't sound right does it...

Just hope its not 2x 7900GTX's by mistake.

yeah it does seem like a dream doesnt it ill just stick with a r9 380

Red ​White ​Blue

Probably a dying GPU but what you can do in the mean time is to reduce the memory clocks of the 750 Ti and see if that does anything. Even if its at stock, underclock it and tell me what happens. And make sure you're doing this while running something to stress the GPU, the screenshot you sent looks like you were in Battlefield so it leads me to assume that when the card is idle its fine but when it ramps up its memory and GPU clocks for games, that's the root of your issue

System: Intel Core i3 3240 @ 3.4GHz, EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB ACX 2.0, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Kingston HyperX RAM, ASRock B75M-DGS R2.0 Motherboard, Corsair CX430 W Power Supply

• 5 weeks later...

Probably a dying GPU but what you can do in the mean time is to reduce the memory clocks of the 750 Ti and see if that does anything. Even if its at stock, underclock it and tell me what happens. And make sure you're doing this while running something to stress the GPU, the screenshot you sent looks like you were in Battlefield so it leads me to assume that when the card is idle its fine but when it ramps up its memory and GPU clocks for games, that's the root of your issue

i lowerd it but it does the same as it did before just but without the red

Red ​White ​Blue