Oldest game you have ever played?

At the science museum in London they once had an exhibition focused on the history of video games. I played some pong which I think is one of the earliest arcade games.

In terms of a game I owed and played as a child though, it would probably be the first Age of Empires.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Some pinball game from 80s. After that lots of solitaire and minesweeper.

Oldest game file I have dates 26.3.1987. Can't check if it still works since need to be 32bit system.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

For me it's Duck Hunt.

The Cathode Ray Tube Amusement Device doesn't count.

Ok then any game made on the TX-0 machine

Fallout 1, I think.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

such a bunch of liars in here, it's obviously call of duty 17 for all of you :P

I have played pong on an origonal arcade machine.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

My first PC gaming experience was "Digger" i think, on an old Commodore PC30 with Hercules monochrome graphics, needed an CGA-graphics emulator to work  :) those were the days... Other old titles i can remember: Atomix, Sokoban, Captain Comic but i think that was some years later.

On console it was something on the ATARI 2600...

It was a MotoCross game on a friend's PS1. I was 7 years old, (which is 9 ears ago). :D But I still remember playing that game. But the first game that I owned was made by GameSpy, and I started in the subway with a sniper, and I had to kill someone. I don't remember the name thought.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014