Ps4 controller Windows 10

Najeeb Ullah Qadir

So i have a DS4 that I use with my PC to play games like Grid and DmC it works fine with Grid but when I play DmC Devil may Cry it reads two controllers the Direct Input DS4 whose controls are messed up and so I emulate it to Xbox 360  controller with which it used to work fine till I had win 8.1 but now the Hide DS4 button that is supposed to Hide the DS4 Dinput to interpret gameplay is always active.
any solutions HELP

also when connecting with bluetooth the input lag is too high i.e 40ms+ works fine with a wire though  

post-140510-0-96992400-1446313555.jpg

Try using Input Mapper rather than ds4windows. Works like a charm for me.

tried does the same thing doesn't work I also uninstalled driver and reinstalled them but no avail

If you're using an onboard bluetooth adapter, those generally aren't that good. A bluetooth USB adapters can be bought for cheap, and should be able to bring your latency down to ~1.5 ms. Also, the further away from the adapter you are with the controller, the higher the latency will become.

Also, Input Mapper is the continuation of DS4Windows, and is developed by the same people. DS4W is no longer updated, so it'd be good in general to use Input Mapper instead.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987