Yet another PSU question! The Netherlands, Azerty, €120 - €160 budget (probably same in US$)

Equanox

Hi guys, 

So here's the thing, I have a Sapphire HD 7770 GHZ edition videocard and since I couldn't afford a new card I decided to buy an identical card off the internet (second hand) to put in crossfire. The card works perfectly (if their not connected at the same time) but when I put them in crossfire my 600 wat OCZ power supply can't handle it. Framelate drops, crashes and slowdowns appear while all temperatures are fine and CPU/GPU loads are below max. So I need a new power supply.. 

I've found 2 PSU's that I really like and although I read 750 watts is enough to power these cards in crossfire I want a bit extra (850w) for future upgrades. I really don't know what the difference is between these PSU's and maybe it all comes down to personal prefference but I would like your opinions on it if I may  :)

Cooler master V850

https://azerty.nl/0-1073-622300/cooler-master-v850.html

XFX Proseries 850 Black edition

https://azerty.nl/8-1073-605478/xfx-proseries-p1-850b-befx-b.html

Personally I would like the Corsair 850 watts HXi series but my budget will not allow it. So what do you guys think? Is any of these 2 options the right one? Is there an alternative? My budget is pretty low but I do not want to cut corners on this item. Are there any good alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

System specs:

Intel Core i5 4670k

8GB RAM (G.Skill)

120GB ssd

1TB HDD

2x Sapphire HD 7770 ghz edition

Just bought the EVGA G2 850 watts. Thanks for all the replies! 

Will let you know how it turned out :)