I am starting a small business on craigslist.

samocamo123

I think you'd have better luck on eBay, even with the added fees

Good luck though

PC: CPU: i7-5820k  GPU: GTX 1080 ROG Strix OC 8GB  RAM: 32GB DDR4   SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB  Board: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Case: Corsair 760T

Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" (i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM)

Give me a list for 

600, 1000 and 1500, I wanna see what you got 

I couldn't give you a direct list right now, as I would need a actual request to start building and stuff. 

Tip #1: Don't sell on Craigslist. 80% people won't buy for one reason. Because it's Craigslist.

But what if OP decides to sell their body? Would you have them on Amazon?

Preposterous!

Also, the reason I am not using ebay is because I don't have the money to build the computers, so I would need to sell it as something where you would pay, I would build, and then give it to the person.

Also, the reason I am not using ebay is because I don't have the money to build the computers, so I would need to sell it as something where you would pay, I would build, and then give it to the person.

you need to build up some cash first. not many people are going to let you just take their money. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

you need to build up some cash first. not many people are going to let you just take their money. ;)

That is the reason we are using paypal, as they can refund if we didn't take up on their request.

Get a picture of a computer that you actually made. Or at the very least, don't use other peoples'/companies' intellectual property to advertise your for-profit services without their consent. 

You'd be better off with a Facebook page.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

That is the reason we are using paypal, as they can refund if we didn't take up on their request.

true, but most people don't know that, and will be reluctant.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Get a picture of a computer that you actually made. Or at the very least, don't use other peoples'/companies' intellectual property to advertise your for-profit services without their consent. 

its not bad. as @Naeaes said, make sure you update it with pictures of builds 

My friend and I have built our own computers, so as soon as we can we will update it.

I would say make your own websites or go on Ebay. You should add pictures of the builds. 

Magical Pineapples

Yep, take notes from everyone here. Basically everything but Craigslist is good to get a shop going.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Yep, take notes from everyone here. Basically everything but Craigslist is good to get a shop going.

what should he use then....

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

what should he use then....

Ebay or set up his own website - both of which have already been suggested here already.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I am not trying to sell my service on the forum, I am just asking for advice on what to do to improve it, and good places to post it. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cps/5288367098.html

Ebay or Amazon are better outlets for you.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Since you are trying to start a business, I figure I should tell you that I sure as hell wouldn't trust someone who writes "mid end." There is no end in the middle. Put something like standard, mid tier, mid level, etc. Saying mid end makes you sound like an incompetant boob.

honestly this looks super sketch. .having someone pay you and then you have to wait for the parts to come in and then build it is just too long for most people and would just go to ibuypower or a similar site. i would say you need to have a bit of capitol first or some parts in stock to be able to get this going. Also make a spreadsheet, look online for the specs you need to play certain games at a certain settings and jott it all down so when youre called you can give them an estimate almost immediately.

Here is a quick 1500$ build, its a bit under tho http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KDcG8d

Ah ha, that's where you chocked.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WTM47P

You'd want to spend less money on the CPU (i5) and not spend loads of money on a cooler and switch to Skylake because you can hit good overclocks on air now. Especially with gaming in mind, i5 > i7 for the average user.

You skipped out on a reliable SSD and a 980Ti. You might as well just get a 970 if you're going to get a 980 now-a-days, they preform to closely, and when overclocked the 970 preforms essentially the same.

67957.png

67958.png