Xbox One - HDMI Splitter

jmilroy94

Hey guys,

I know, I know, PC Master Race and all that. But anyway, I'm looking for a way to have one hdmi output from my Xbox One go to two separate screens. Is a HDMI splitter the solution for this? And will there be any degradation quality in the video signal?

Any suggestions as to good HDMI splitters?

Thanks!

I would recommend an active (powered) splitter, as this is less likely to cause interference and should give a better signal.

Im not being a pc master race dickhead but if your planning to game on dual monitors its not gonna be powerful enough, basically 95% of xbox one users use one screen so there is no game optimization even if it did have kickass hardware it wouldnt run games amazingly 

Im not being a pc master race dickhead but if your planning to game on dual monitors its not gonna be powerful enough, basically 95% of xbox one users use one screen so there is no game optimization even if it did have kickass hardware it wouldnt run games amazingly 

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear enough. Basically one end will go to my monitor which I like to game on more so because I like the colour on it and its clearer. The other end will go to my regular tv. So its an interchange, basically I need a way to switch the output without physically unplugging cables. I don't need it outputting to both screens at the same time.

You obviously have no idea what you on he is on about as he is on about splitting an activate connection to be able to easily switch between his Monitor and TV, of which would drain no extra resources from his Xbox.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

You obviously have no idea what you on he is on about as he is on about splitting an activate connection to be able to easily switch between his Monitor and TV, of which would drain no extra resources from his Xbox.

I thought he wanted to play with two screens both playing the game