Windows 10 Upgrade?

MrIceCremeLollipop

you have about 6-8 months left.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Yes, as long as you upgrade within the next few months you will keep your windows 10 copy forever

What happens when it runs out?

$$$

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

What happens when it runs out?

you have to pay to upgrade, but you don't pay after you upgrade, ever.

you've got until july 2016, if you get it before then it's free forever. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Will it go un-activated after july? I dont get it ? so if i upgrade right now, it will last forever but if i wait to upgrade in august or so il have to pay?

you have to pay for it. 

you've got until july 2016, if you get it before then it's free. 

Will it go un-activated after july? I dont get it ? so if i upgrade right now, it will last forever but if i wait to upgrade in august or so il have to pay?

no, it will not de-activate, upgrade now, you get it forever.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

The best why to describe on how windows ten upgrades work is comparing it to a coupon. You can redeem a coupon till it expires, whatever you got with the coupon is your forever, not just until the coupon is expired. So you have a year to upgrade to windows ten, if you don't do so within a year and latter on you want to upgrade you'll have to pay for it out of pocket. But once you upgrade its yours forever.

If you upgrade now you will get it free and it will last forever. If you wait you will need to pay for Windows 10, so get it now.

• 1 month later...

I have genuine windows 7 software and I want to upgrade to windows 10, does it last forever? 

its like you have a code for 100% windows 10 that ends sometime 2016, so if you upgrade now you have it until the computer crashes.