Razer deathadder or roccat kone xtd?

Joe3417

Whats that new one kone pure optical I think.

Deathadder definitely I love mine. 

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I'd say an optical mouse like the DA/DA 2013/G400s/Kone Pure Optical/CM Spawn, any of these would serve you well. I happen to have the Kone XTD myself, I have no issue playing fast paced FPS like Quake 3 Arena and UT3 with it.....though it's laser.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I'd say an optical mouse like the DA/DA 2013/G400s/Kone Pure Optical/CM Spawn, any of these would serve you well. I happen to have the Kone XTD myself, I have no issue playing fast paced FPS like Quake 3 Arena and UT3 with it.....though it's laser.

dude, let's meet to discuss our DA and Spawn user experience =D

Deathadder. There is no other choice for FPS games. It has the best sensor by far. The only reason to buy something else is if the mouse doesn't sit well in your hands.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

I really want to try that new roccat but its expensive and I just bought the Naga 2014 on launch but love it so its really not a problem.

No fanboy comments pls.

It is fact, that it has the best sensor.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

It is fact, that it has the best sensor.

how so? why isnt the one in the kone pure optical as good?

because it doesn't have the three headed snake sticker in the box XD

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

Pinpoint accurate.

Here is the NAOS for reference.

You asked for recommendations, I said Deathadder. I have used a lot of mice and nothing beats the Deathadder in terms of performance. And for people talking about the logo and shit and "oh it's Razer"... yea... I have the lights turned off on mine. And the Deathadder is the only Razer product I recommend. Cause it actually has a good pricetag and is competetive with other mice that have freaking shit sensors in terms of pricing.

Pinpoint accurate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4NiUOzHy0k

You asked for recommendations, I said Deathadder. I have used a lot of mice and nothing beats the Deathadder in terms of performance. And for people talking about the logo and shit and "oh it's Razer"... yea... I have the lights turned off on mine. And the Deathadder is the only Razer product I recommend. Cause it actually has a good pricetag and is competetive with other mice that have freaking shit sensors in terms of pricing.

I would like to point out that I have a deathadder 2013 in my hand right now and a Naga 2014 to there right of it. I use both mice as my main mice on my desktop and wouldnt trade them for anything currently especially when paired with my orbweaver. I personally still think the kone pure optical has a better sensor because we know more about it and their more open about it. Also the deathadder 2013 is the only mouse to have the 6400 dpi IR sensor currently, which I dont understand why because why couldnt they have put it in the naga 2014? I for one would have appreciated it.

Pinpoint accurate.

the Avago 3090 is the best sensor currently. the 3988 which is what the DA2013 uses is similar to the 3090.

the Avago 3090 is the best sensor currently. the 3988 which is what the DA2013 uses is similar to the 3090.

thats what the kone put optical has right? My spawn had it as well I believe. Is the CM Storm Recon any good? The reason I ask is I havnt heard much about it.

thats what the kone put optical has right? My spawn had it as well I believe. Is the CM Storm Recon any good? The reason I ask is I havnt heard much about it.

yes, my spawn and the recon both have the 3090. on the box of the recon, it's advertised. read the back =P

yes, my spawn and the recon both have the 3090. on the box of the recon, it's advertised. read the back =P

yea its on their site, I was asking about the mouse though as no one talks about it even though it has that.

yea its on their site, I was asking about the mouse though as no one talks about it even though it has that.

well because society works that way..looks cool/expensive=good

the Spawn and Recon use the Avago 3090. however, i just flashed my Spawn firmware with, "v31" and the liftoff is 1.5mm works just like the DA2013 lol. only diff is shape =P