question about gpus !

OSBK

the question is a bit dumb, sorry. the difference between reference and non reference gpu is the cooling system, the oc ability, clocks setting and the bios, like msi, asus, evga, blablabla....

so my question is how they make the bios for their gpu. do they use Nibitor or some softwares or do they replace a chip or something. cause i'm looking forward to make a bios for an old Gpu of mine.

i really appreciate the help.

If you don't know how it's done, then you shouldn't even attempt to make your own BIOS.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

the question is a bit dumb, sorry. the difference between reference and non reference gpu is the cooling system, the oc ability, clocks setting and the bios, like msi, asus, evga, blablabla....

so my question is how they make the bios for their gpu. do they use Nibitor or some softwares or do they replace a chip or something. cause i'm looking forward to make a bios for an old Gpu of mine.

Make a BIOS?

referance caards use the exact pcb and cooling plans from the designer (Nvidia, Amd). non-reference gpus use modified pcbs or cooling

If you don't know how it's done, then you shouldn't even attempt to make your own BIOS.

it's just a nvidia GT730 not something big. but i want to try even if it's going to blow the gpu

Make a BIOS.

the problem i don't know how. nbitor doesn't give me so much options

referance caards use the exact pcb and cooling plans from the designer (Nvidia, Amd). non-reference gpus use modified pcbs or cooling

yes i know that. but what about the Bios

Try finding someone who has made their own BIOS before and ask them, they'll have a better idea than the people here.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

Try finding someone who has made their own BIOS before and ask them, they'll have a better idea than the people here.

it seems hopeless.