What normally goes on sale on Cyber Monday?

Shikibara

I'm mainly wanting to know if computer parts go on sale normally, things like CPUs, GPUs, mice, keyboards, etc... Even if it's just afew $ saved, that's money I can put to other things or getting better parts.

Check out my YouTube: youtube.com/user/rykuudisaga

little bit of everything, it is a good idea to wait

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

Storage (HDD or SSD) will likely drop along with monitors, PSUs, cases, RAM by a little, and peripherals like mice and keyboards, CPUs don't drop normally and idk about GPU and mobas

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Thanks for the replies guys ^_^ Definitely going to wait the extra month for the savings

Just about everything techie. Not sure how much of a big discount though.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

im my expirenece black friday and cyber monday are all hype because you get ads like this:

SUPER BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE ON (manufacturer) (product) MASSIVE 10% SAVINGS FOR TODAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

10% is nothing. I dont leave my house on BF for anything less than 50% off unless its at walmart. never go to walmart on black friday. people die there. 

cyber monday is no different. its ALL hype. there ARE good deals out there to be found but you can get just as good deals during the rest of the year. for instance: I purchased a 4770k about 2 years ago from microcenter for like 200$ US. 

tl;dr? 

dont go black friday shopping or even cyber monday. take your time off and spend it with your family/loved ones. then watch the stuff you want on pcpartpicker.com and youll see that tech stuff tends to hit annual lows just after christmas and about 2 weeks before thanksgiving. with random price drops during the year.

dorry for the rant.

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

PSU, Ram, Sometimes other perphs. GPU, CPU, and MOBO are generally untouched or upped in price.

Why do people keep saying this? There were some incredible prices on CPUs and GPUs last Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. Not crap either, I mean i5-4690k, i7-4790k, R9 290, R9 290x, I mean that is A+ gaming hardware, and it was on a big discount. I remember Frys selling an i3-4150 for like $77 also, there were crazy deals at the low end too. Though I don't recall too many good motherboard deals.

Thanks for the replies guys ^_^ Definitely going to wait the extra month for the savings

Some deals I remember from last year:

i5-4690k plus a $10 newegg gift card: $210

i7-4790k: $310

i3-4150: $77

PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 plus three free games: $220 after a $20 rebate

Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 plus three free games: $240 after a $20 rebate

PowerColor TurboDuo R9 290 plus three free games: $200 after a $20 rebate

MSI Gaming R9 280: $130 after a $20 rebate

On a side note, AMD really needs to bring the Never Settle bundle back. Last year you could get some great games like Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution, Total War Shogun 2, Alien Isolation and Payday 2, hell, you could choose three of them with the purchase of an R9 270 or better. Hell, a little later they added Civilization Beyond Earth in addition to those three for R9 290 and R9 290x purchases.

Its just that sometimes they are decent deals, and other times you think WOW they are pretty discounted! Than you can go to like microcenter and its cheaper all year round for CPU's. now not everyone is near a micro center but you just have to be aware that some "deals" are deals on the site but generally there could and probably will be a better price to an extent on one of those places.

Hmmm, even if it's only 10% off everything, that's still another monitor >_> I might as well wait and see how things look. Savings are savings after all, and extra money can goto buying more shiz