First build. Need ideas on what I could change.

Ethre

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/QN8ZMp

The parts i used in this build was chosen from a local retailer. It was hardest to pick the PSU as there wasn't a lot of PSU's to choose from, Seasonics were the best and they were sold.

With this build I am planning on doing some overclocking. WIll upgrade my CPU in the future thanks to the 1150 socket :)

I also have a question , it told me that some motherboards might need a BIOS update to use haswell refresh CPU's such as the pentium I am planning on buying.

Does this mean that the computer will not turn at all till the bios gets updated? Or it will turn on so I can actually update the bios?

"

• Some Intel B85 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Haswell Refresh CPUs.
  • "

Motherboard: ASRock Z97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($88.79 @ OutletPC) 

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($183.98 @ Newegg) 

Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ NCIX US) 

Power Supply: XFX TS 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($26.99 @ Newegg) 

Total: $520.31

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-26 11:12 EDT-0400

This'll perform better due to the 380 and such. Also, it's a tad bit cheaper :P. Just saying, you will want to upgrade to an i3 at least in the near future. Also, some PSUs are rebranded Seasonic units, like the XFX TS I chose.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Motherboard: ASRock Z97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($88.79 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($183.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: XFX TS 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($26.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $520.31
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-26 11:12 EDT-0400

This'll perform better due to the 380 and such. Also, it's a tad bit cheaper :P. Just saying, you will want to upgrade to an i3 at least in the near future. Also, some PSUs are rebranded Seasonic units, like the XFX TS I chose.

ye my bad i updated it a little bit, i will be using a gtx 670 that i will be getting used for 130 euro

ye my bad i updated it a little bit, i will be using a gtx 670 that i will be getting used for 130 euro

That would equivalent to around a GTX 950~ nowadays (I think, someone confirm/disprove please), so imo it's better to get the 380.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats