Dual boot question

nebs06

Hi everyone! I plan to dual boot with 2 separate SSD and a third HDD will be used for personal storage. One SSD will have Windows 7 Pro and the other SSD, Windows 8.1 Pro. Windows 7 Pro will be for work use only, while Windows 8.1 Pro will be for my personal use (i.e.: gaming, movies, music, etc.). I want to fully restrict Windows 7 from having any access to Windows 8.1 and its contents, as well as the third HDD storage and vice versa. Is there a way to do that conveniently other than manually disabling the drives in BIOS every time I need to switch OS? The reason I ask this is because I will be working with my company remotely in about 2 weeks and I need to keep work and personal separated.

Well, why exactly do you need to keep them separated? Is someone from your company going to have access to your computer? If so, it's be smartest to just disable the drives in the BIOS, instead of relying on some third-party software that might not even exist.

Yes they will need access in case I have any technical issues with their softwares. Since I'm new there, I'm not provided my own work laptop/computer yet.

Yes they will need access in case I have any technical issues with their softwares. Since I'm new there, I'm not provided my own work laptop/computer yet.

Well, like I said, it'd just be safer to disable them in the BIOS. I mean, what kind of motherboard do you have? Does it have a UEFI BIOS?

It's an Asus Z170-A and yes, it has UEFI. I'll just have to stick to that advice for now until I do get sent my own work laptop/computer, thanks for your help.