Recommended Glue for Re-gluing Mouse Pads?

Benjio

Does anyone know what glue I should use to re-glue the pad onto the bottom of my original Razer Naga? I had to take it apart to replace a switch and am looking to sell it so I'm hoping to get it back to as close to new performance as possible. Thanks.  :)

Use super glue. use as little as possible so it doesn't look different in height compared to the other pad and so it doesn't bleed onto the sides.

Does anyone know what glue I should use to re-glue the pad onto the bottom of my original Razer Naga? I had to take it apart to replace a switch and am looking to sell it so I'm hoping to get it back to as close to new performance as possible. Thanks.  :)

As said super glue/CA glue is good, you could also use double sided carpet tape to tape the feet back into place.

Use super glue. use as little as possible so it doesn't look different in height compared to the other pad and so it doesn't bleed onto the sides.

As said super glue/CA glue is good, you could also use double sided carpet tape to tape the feet back into place.

I was thinking of using super glue, but I was worried it would dry too fast to get the pad positioned just right (it is one large pad that goes around the perimeter of the mouse, and is kind of hard to get in the groove). So I was thinking something that dries slower might be a better option?

I was thinking of using super glue, but I was worried it would dry too fast to get the pad positioned just right (it is one large pad that goes around the perimeter of the mouse, and is kind of hard to get in the groove). So I was thinking something that dries slower might be a better option?

Well, you could try wood glue, it'll hold, but it might look messy. keep in mind that you have to put pressure on it to get it to stick.

As said using a double sided tape would be a good alternative since you can cut yo any dimension you want and have it still somewhat removeable compared to super glue which is more permanent.

http://www.amazon.com/3M-140-Scotch-Carpet-Tape/dp/B00004Z4CT