First Overclock 4690K

Okay so It's my first build and first Overclock I've had this PC for about 5 months and I knew skylake was close but timing just kinda made me jump for the 4690K

So My question is How can I overclock? 

What Overclock tool should I use? BIOS? MSI Afterburner? IXTU? Or another? 

What Stress test tools do I need? Prime95, AIDA 64?  

Any videos or screenshots would be great help here  My specs are listed below. 

What motherboard do u have?????? You overclock from your bios settings in your motherboard not from in windows. If you want to overclock you need a z97 chipset motherboard. Also watch a few tutorials on youtube Linus himself made a tutorial. And holy crap I just saw your cpu cooler that thing aint gonna fly if you want high overclocks and dont want your cpu do fry. 

Best to do all overclocking in the bios, for stress testing aida 64 is great. You will want to use another tool like cinebench along with aida 64.

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

What motherboard do u have?????? You overclock from your bios settings in your motherboard not from in windows. If you want to overclock you need a z97 chipset motherboard. Also watch a few tutorials on youtube Linus himself made a tutorial. And holy crap I just saw your cpu cooler that thing aint gonna fly if you want high overclocks and dont want your cpu do fry. 

Updated MB part. knew I forgot something...

The cooler? It's just an alternative hyper 212?  I'm not looking for anything ungodly 4.2 - 4.5GHz 

I've watched videos but one common problem I have is my BIOS is never the same and one of my friends who used Tech YES City's guide actually had his PC break so I don't really trust him. 

This overclocking result chart should help you.

What is the CPU LLC & PovRay ?

LLC helps eliminate vDroop.

I dunno what PovRay is.

In the BIOS what would this be named? simply LLC ?

Updated MB part. knew I forgot something...

The cooler? It's just an alternative hyper 212?  I'm not looking for anything ungodly 4.2 - 4.5GHz 

I've watched videos but one common problem I have is my BIOS is never the same and one of my friends who used Tech YES City's guide actually had his PC break so I don't really trust him. 

that mobo is fine and the cooler should do you fine for up to 4.3 gigahertz 

that mobo is fine and the cooler should do you fine for up to 4.3 gigahertz 

Okay but how do I Overclock? Linus's videos never go over every single bit and it's always slimed down. Not my style.

I want an in-depth video and want to know what ever single knob and button does what and how it affects other stuff. 

And tools I know real temp and a few others but I wan't to be real clear on whether or not my CPU is stable and also I would like to see the improvements from Overclocking. 

Okay but how do I Overclock? Linus's videos never go over every single bit and it's always slimed down. Not my style.

I want an in-depth video and want to know what ever single knob and button does what and how it affects other stuff. 

And tools I know real temp and a few others but I wan't to be real clear on whether or not my CPU is stable and also I would like to see the improvements from Overclocking. 

You ask the impossible as every Bios is a little different and every chip is way different. For instance my 4690K only needs 1.220v to run stable at 4.6GHz. Yours might require less, or more, or might not even go that high. Trial and error, that's overclocking.

Use AIDA64 or Intels XTU to stability test, run one of them or both ideally for at least 8hrs each. If you pass and are happy, stop there. If you want to push things keep going.

There are very impressive advantages to overclocking. I hit 700 in Cinebench, which is over the average for a i7 3770.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

You ask the impossible as every Bios is a little different and every chip is way different. For instance my 4690K only needs 1.220v to run stable at 4.6GHz. Yours might require less, or more, or might not even go that high. Trial and error, that's overclocking.

Use AIDA64 or Intels XTU to stability test, run one of them or both ideally for at least 8hrs each. If you pass and are happy, stop there. If you want to push things keep going.

There are very impressive advantages to overclocking. I hit 700 in Cinebench, which is over the average for a i7 3770.

Alright so no master guide got it. Thanks.