Matrix Trilogy

acwilson96

I think the Matrix trilogy has to be the most epic story ever created. The Dark Knight trilogy was previously my favourite 'series' of films but the Matrix is far better.

It just appealed to the computer junkie inside of me and the philosophy in the film was just epic. In a way I wish there was a 4th Matrix or they would make another one, but then it would drag on and there is no way it would work. I don't understand the choice that the architect had given Neo(and the 6 previous "ones"). Surely the machines wanted neo and the ones to be destroyed/held captive and destroy Zion so that everyone would be plugged into the matrix.

I5 4670k | 7870 Tahiti LE | 1600MHz 2x4GB

Matrix 1 was great, 2 was god awful, 3 was average...

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Although I do not have much to say about the story (I enjoyed it), please watch the Animatrix if you have a chance. I found that enjoyable as well and it is interesting as it fills in backstory holes (not plot holes, but simply things that were not fully explained).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

watched the trilogy and i loved it

1.was awesome the rest were great too  2 and 3 should have been longer 

i had to play the games to understand what was happening in 2 and 3

and animatrix helped a lot

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

2nd part is a disgrace of the franchise's name...

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Oh god. The first one was great. It was revolutionary in its time. The second was a mess and the third just lost any steam the second had left. It just got completely convoluted. It's only true saving grace is The Animatrix

Most epic story ever created? That's a major stretch when considering other epic film series such as but not limited to Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Godfather, Before Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight

I loved the 2nd but hell I like it when people fight for 1 hour and a half. First was great, 3rd was good.