Videography and Post Production

the 60d is an excellent camera, love its low light performance

Nanalew  :wub:

Nanalew  :wub:

at last, I found another nanalew fan  :D

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I really want to get a D7100, the only issue is that most things that I'd film I'd rather photograph.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I really want to get a D7100, the only issue is that most things that I'd film I'd rather photograph.

i'm the opposite, on my 3 32 gig sd cards that un load onto my externals lets say at the end of a big day 1 wedding 2 birthday partys and hanging out with friends on the restaurant on the roof of the mall at sunset  

at least 64 gigs is gonna be film and the rest is pictures 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

i'm the opposite, on my 3 32 gig sd cards that un load onto my externals lets say at the end of a big day 1 wedding 2 birthday partys and hanging out with friends on the restaurant on the roof of the mall at sunset

at least 64 gigs is gonna be film and the rest is pictures

The whole issue I have is that video doesn't convey emotion the same way.

A great example that Jared Poling made was (paraphrasing); if you look at the video of the Boston bombing, you don't really feel the emotion, but if you look at the photo on the cover of sports illustrating, with the one cop running away with her gun drawn, one radioing in, and the other one stepping away drawing their gun, all while a racer on the ground looking up at them, you feel the emotion.

This is not a composite photo BTW.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=boston+bombing+sports+illustrated+cover&oq=boston+bombing+spo&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3&client=ms-android-htc-rev&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7CxbKoqKMe0-Ac5M%3A

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB