What do you guys think that the new AMD and Nvidia graphics cards are going to be?

thomas88sau

What do you guys think the new AMD and Nvidia graphics are going to be?

When do you guys think that the new AMD and Nvidia graphics cards are going to be out?

History usually repeats itself. 780 and 8970

^ Well said words by the guy above. They will most likely be called 780 and 8970.

pretty stupid question. why are we commenting?

Search the forums before posting your one question

mabe just mabey geforce will make a 10000 series but know that i think about that might be too much number or what if amd go's too make there intigrated graphics better

Geforce Titan and 8970

The Titan has nothing to do with the 700 series, and the 8000 series isn't even going to come out this year.

They're going to be graphics cards
Wheew, for a moment there I thought they were going to morph them into something else, sanity is saved ;)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Why dont you read and find out lol 8xxx were cancelled and 700 will just have a small boost But AMD will most likely be faster and cheaper as always.

PRIMARY NVIDIA PC

("I'm a Fanboy of Everything")
| CPU - i5-4670K @ 4.8ghz | CPU Cooler - Antec Kühler H2O 620 | GPU(S) - BIOS MODDED Twin GTX 770 4gb (Gigabyte)-master (Zotac)-slave @ 1337/2000 (8000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Ram - 8gb Gskill RipjawsX @ 1866Mhz | Monitor - Samsung 27" 550 1080p 75Hz | Keyboard - Razer Black-Widow Ultimate 2013 | Storage - 2x 1TB WD-Blacks' | Mouse - AzzA Mouse Would Say "SQUEEKSQUEEK"|

SECONDARY RADEON PC

| CPU - A10-6800K @ 4.6ghz | CPU Cooler - CM Hyper EVO 212 | GPU(S) Twin Radeon 270x 2gb @ 1115/1500 (6000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 | PSU - Logisys 750W | Ram - 8gb @ 1600mhz | Moniter - Acer 24'' 1080p 60Hz

Why dont you read and find out lol 8xxx were cancelled and 700 will just have a small boost But AMD will most likely be faster and cheaper as always.

I was unaware the 6970 could hold a candle to a 580?

I was unaware the 6970 could hold a candle to a 580?

Wait, a 6970 can hold a candle? I guess if you set it on top of the card sure, but actually HOLD a candle!? Absurd! I want proof!

Geforce Titan and 8970

The Titan has nothing to do with the 700 series, and the 8000 series isn't even going to come out this year.

Uhh yeah it will it's coming Q4