LBP PS3 game choice?

Mikjul

There are 3 Little Big Planet's for PS3, which one is the difinitive purchase though? I take it these games have no story right?

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

LBP2 ez

Any actual reasons?
REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

LBP1 is the absolute best. Amazing, fun story with fun, simple community levels. LBP2 has a boring storyline with mediocre gameplay. PLEASE get the first (I recommend the GOTY as well)

Any more questions, hit me up. I used to be a big fan of the series.

There are 3 Little Big Planet's for PS3, which one is the difinitive purchase though? I take it these games have no story right?

Not much story, there's a cutesy main game story which is really up to a matter of preference which one you like most. As far as level creation which is a major part of the game, LBP3 has the most tools and functionality. That being said, I found LB3 doesn't run very well on PS3, they completely ignored the limitations of the PS3 hardware.

LBP1 is the absolute best. Amazing, fun story with fun, simple community levels. LBP2 has a boring storyline with mediocre gameplay. PLEASE get the first (I recommend the GOTY as well)

This is a far better answer, thanks.

Got myself Soul Calibur V today... Fucking epic as fuck :o

HD tits n swords.

^ That

This is a far better answer, thanks.

Got myself Soul Calibur V today... Fucking epic as fuck :o

HD tits n swords.

have fun with LBP1, one of the greatest games to grace the earth.