Asus Strix 980 Ti - fan noise question.

nm76

I have a question. Is this normal fan noise or not? ( I DONT MEAN COIL WHINE, just FAN NOISE ). Please listen from 0:58 second to 1:15. This is Gtx 780 Ti ACX noise, but my fans doing the same noise. I dont know if it is normal. Check from 0:58 to 1:15 second. Listen carefully. Thx . My card is also Asus Strix 980 ti

yeah, sounds normal if the fans are over 80% 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I have a question. Is this normal fan noise or not? ( I DONT MEAN COIL WHINE, just FAN NOISE ). Please listen from 0:58 second to 1:15. This is Gtx 780 Ti ACX noise, but my fans doing the same noise. I dont know if it is normal. Check from 0:58 to 1:15 second. Listen carefully. Thx . My card is also Asus Strix 980 ti

its normal.... mine does that

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

But i have this noise on 46% fan speed. Is this ok?

But i have this noise on 46% fan speed. Is this ok?

blow them out, and yeah, probably still normal. 

my gtx980 sounds like a frickin jet plane over 80% 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.